3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mrKWIST 29.11.21 11:03 pm

Reflection of the world on sight (Fallout 4)

Maybe someone is also enraged by the fact when you play in the first person, and you run with a sniper at the ready and in the sight, on the lens, the reflection of the alleged world is displayed, but xxx understand what it is, it annoys the PPC. maybe someone knows a fix or mod to remove nafig these reflections
2 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fox534 29.11.21

mrKWIST
I don't see a problem, run with another gun, change it to a sniper is a matter of seconds.

M
MunchkiN 616 29.11.21

Fallout 4 uses a cube-up of reflection for puddles and for aim it is probably impossible to fix it.
Also, the engine seems to have a hundred similar to the SSR, but for some reason does not want to use it except on wet surfaces. even if he used his reflection, as I understand on the glass of the sight, those that behind his back he could not have repaired. if a working sight, as in sruzis, is either capturing the central pixels of the screen and pulling it onto the sight with refraction, or a full-fledged capture of a render of something in f4, then it is not possible.
and against such a nada rth but he is not there either.
The only thing that can be repaired is to repack the reflection map itself into a gray one, or to fix it up in the settings, then the reflections will fall off, but in their place there will be this type of silver cube reflected.