3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
johnsson 29.11.21 11:06 pm

The console does not work when trying to launch the appearance editor (Fallout 4)

My console does not work when I try to start the appearance editor, in the gameplay itself, I wanted to change something in the face of the Persian after the first mission, showracemenu does not work, writes Script command showracemenu not found and nothing for that. Can't you tell me what to do?
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 29.11.21

when leaving the shelter, it will be possible to change it. or restart the game, since only the first mission. you will lose a little

V
Vladislav Igorevich 29.11.21

johnsson
changed the code, now he is showlooksmenu player, but you will be a little bewildered when you use it
Spoiler make a 3rd person view so that the camera would show your face, not your back, then write the code

K
Kluster 29.11.21

Vladislav Igorevich
This is how it worked for
me ShowLooksMenu player1

C
CEMENTATOR 29.11.21

showlooksmenu player 1 you just need to become so that you yourself can see your face up close. from afar it will not be very clear. into an obstacle such as a wall in front of you. that's all. so that the light still falls normally.

j
jax95rus 29.11.21

Guys, and at VSA when the hero goes to bed and the day starts scrolling the game starts to slow down on ps4?