3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
THOMAS ANDERSON 29.11.21 11:06 pm

Need help completing Robin's Challenges (Batman: Arkham Knight)

the question is this: the screen shows that I got 3 stars and counted 2 how to solve? I did it myself and like on YouTube the video. my conclusion is 2 stars on YouTube 3
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
THOMAS ANDERSON 29.11.21

I play on PC

[
[Zorro] 29.11.21

>> I did it myself and as on YouTube
Give a link to the video or just tell me how you acted. I tried to eliminate the machine gunner with the help of this very "source of energy", but only the elimination of the field gunner is counted for me, and the second star does not come out.
In general, this is kind of like another bug in the game.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 29.11.21

well, if only the cell will have both a machine gunner and an ordinary enemy.

T
THOMAS ANDERSON 29.11.21

[Zorro]
here is the link https://www.youtube. com / watch? v = TffYF RkM9Wo did and also just knocked down the machine gunner nothing helps
IBM_d3m1urg at the cell and put two of them and three (2 ordinary and machine gunner) the
bug does not come out on the PC. on consoles, people went by judging by the video on YouTube

I
IBM_d3m1urg 29.11.21

THOMAS ANDERSON
Yes, this is a bug, check the global status, everyone has 2 stars there.

T
THOMAS ANDERSON 29.11.21

IBM_d3m1urg
in global 2 stars for pc, 3 stars for prefixes
output: glitch of pc version

I
IBM_d3m1urg 29.11.21

THOMAS ANDERSON
how, playing the keyboard with a mouse, put a flash on the enemy, When next to him. Does the silent tekdown context menu appear by default?

How can control be configured?

T
THOMAS ANDERSON 29.11.21

IBM_d3m1urg
cannot be configured here. you need to do it differently, first prepare the flash (stay away so as not to make it silent) and then approach the enemy

I
IBM_d3m1urg 29.11.21

THOMAS ANDERSON
Yes, this is understandable. For some reason, on consoles, you can put a flash right next to it.

T
THOMAS ANDERSON 29.11.21

after yesterday's update passed immediately