3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
John Locke 29.11.21 11:06 pm

Respawn enemies, items, etc. (Fallout 4)

I run through the old locks, there enemies appeared (the first city where you help Preston) all the raiders appeared and run according to the same pattern, all safes, computers can be hacked again, things and weapons where they were lying again appeared, and now I can not understand this and should it be or the game was buggy ???
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 29.11.21

This is how it should be, everything is respawning, in my opinion, only in some locations this is not.

J
Jeff-xxx 29.11.21

Everything is solved with the help of mods.

M
Mercurionio 29.11.21

John Locke
This is Skyrim with guns. Every game month there is a rep. There are mods on the nexus that regulate the spawn time. You can't remove it, you can make a game year.

C
Cahir ODim from Steam 29.11.21

Mercurionio,
you can remove the respawn altogether, there is such a mod))) Apparently, I looked bad ...

M
Mercurionio 29.11.21

nigga40000
Yes, but I can feel there will be jambs. I just remember from Skyrim that if you remove the respawn altogether, then some quests that just require this respawn may be buggy (plots, quests for give / fetch, and so on). Not all, but still. That is why I don’t watch such things at all, because dviglo has not changed a bit in this regard.

J
John Locke 29.11.21

okay, things and enemies will respawn, (with this it is clear, explained), so what for again computers and safes to lock)))) it's not a problem to hack, of course, but still ...
well, yes, very quickly then all this is updated, the place of the mod is better used to solder this moment to the complexity of the game

J
John Locke 29.11.21

noeeee, what week or month (game you are talking about) that's just, things are being updated and 10 minutes have not passed, moved a little further, came back and reassemble everything, and everything is updated, PPC is some kind of nonsense

n
nikita2112 29.11.21

I have loot and enemies constantly spawning in some locations. For example, on an airplane, you should run to a neighboring farm, return, and there all the suitcases are locked again and half a loot. And nearby on the bridge is a settlement of shooters, where he killed everyone, nothing else will spawn. Most likely a bug.