3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VorozhunV 29.11.21 11:06 pm

Exclusive Content DLC Unlocker (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Will I be banned for using the unlocker in GTA Online?
Thank you in advance!
23 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxim Sevostyan 29.11.21

will give it naturally, they are giving out bans to everyone now

V
VorozhunV 29.11.21

Maxim Sevostyan
As far as I know, bans are handed out for mods, etc., and an unlocker is something like a save, or a config ...

S
SP-minus 29.11.21

for a licensed game, you definitely need to give a ban

V
Vladimir_2021 29.11.21

VorozhunV
I still play with him and there is nothing. The ban is handed out to those who do not carefully show themselves in the game, winding up experience and money and buy everything :)
SpoilerSo they need it> :)

S
StilesShоw 29.11.21

VorozhunV
yeah, of course, I was also led the same way now I'm waiting 16

R
R_D_V 29.11.21

I unblocked the content before the wave of bans, there are no problems, and it is unlikely that they will be banned for this.

V
Vlad73_ 29.11.21

I, as an author, have been playing with him since the 20th, bought everything except the kraken, there is no ban.

J
JonyN5 29.11.21

They may or may not give, who knows ...

C
Completely traveled 29.11.21

It's not fair. I hope that this content will later become available to mere mortals.

V
VorozhunV 29.11.21

Vlad73_
Now I'm wondering if they unblock the content now, will they be banned?

S
SoulAssassinS 29.11.21

VorozhunV
Not right away, but they will give it .....
These are exclusive items that will most likely be sold later as DLC.
If you need a car, a monster stunt, and an airship with an airship in a single, and a cannon with 20 rounds, which is only in a single, please ...

E
Evilpwn 29.11.21

There was a theory on reddit that in order to use these config files you need to securely link the appropriate account with x360 / ps3. But in these config data files, not very much is written if you look through the hex at least. Plus, in the single, these things "eat" into the save file after saving that even deleting the config will not help. With online, the story is the opposite, things disappear after the disappearance of the config files and immediately the content becomes inaccessible, and even what has already been purchased remains recorded on the character, but its use falls off. So the devil knows what rockstar sees and what doesn't.

A
Artem Gavrilenko _1 29.11.21

I wrote to the Rockstar support about the unlocker, asked if there would be a blocking for this software, here is the actual answer, but I have been playing for a long time with the unlocker, some of them are even longer than me and there are no bans
As for replacing files, as you correctly noted, any modifications to the game lead to account blocking.
Best regards,
Yuri
Rockstar Support

E
Evilpwn 29.11.21

Actually, the question arose of removing the car from the garage without replacing the files? Because writes that "You do not have this content"
Any ideas?

R
Romper777 29.11.21

Please tell me, I did everything according to the instructions (installing this unlocker with the replacement of files). In the game, they wrote to me, like everyone else, that this DLS was unlocked. But when you try to buy through the Internet, the phone does not have a submarine, or an airplane, or anything else. What am I doing wrong?

A

to completely remove the car, you need to add everything to yourself and sell the car through the garage, for example, throw the files with the dls out of the client and replace them with those that were.

E
Evilpwn 29.11.21

In the single, they are opened after certain actions. To open the Kraken to win a photography contest, to open a seaplane, you have to steal it from drug dealers, etc.

A

I advise you to remove the unlocker, but first sell everything that you received through it. Then insert the original files, the bans will be just until the developers can quickly track the modification of the client with these files, in the future there will be a patch that will bring to the surface those who are still playing with unlocker

S
SerKeed 29.11.21

give a link to the unlocker pliz

V
Vlad73_ 29.11.21

Hello everyone, after the update on the 20th, my http://www.playground.ru/cheats/grand_theft_auto_5_gta_v_razblokirovanie_eksklyuzivnogo_kontenta_game_exclusive_content_unlocker-58862/ no longer works
I would like to ask the "one who has unlocked this content on consoles" upload this folder to the exchanger C: Users % Your username% Documents Rockstar Games GTA V Profiles % a set of letters and numbers (random)%
Maybe I can update the unlocker