3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Forsaken08 29.11.21 11:06 pm

eternal downloads (Fallout 4)

After 46 hours, the game has eternal downloads, what is the reason? such a glitch in different places, in the task manager it says that the process is working, I rolled back the beta patch at night, mb because of this?
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prostouser 29.11.21

Forsaken08
Try to play on different saves, Arbor said, while the beta patch, make a backup of saves, if everything works on earlier ones, then sin on it.

L
L0neWanderer 29.11.21

Forsaken08
And this is a case, not because saves are just more and more every hour, this was also observed in Skyrim when at the beginning of the game the save was loaded for 2-3 seconds, and after passing all the quests and dlc for a minute or more ... Alternatively, defragment the saves folder.

M
MunchkiN 616 29.11.21

there are a lot of saves.
I had about 600 fields which I did not wait for the game to load. I had to archive
and it also happens that the locations are sometimes underloaded for some reason and the game starts to load them in a pause.

s
saa0891 29.11.21

There is already a program for cleaning saves, look at MG, it should help.

And then why the heck betta patches, and then problems.

V
Vladimir Platonov 29.11.21

in vegas, too, the downloads were eternal ... I
loaded the old save, and then what was fresher and played until the problem was solved and the game began to launch the first save that came across