3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Shchetinin 29.11.21 11:06 pm

Fallout 4 relationships (Fallout 4)

To get the ability from Paladin Dance, you need to establish a romantic relationship with him ??? I have MGY, tell the guys what and how
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
The dumpling is kind 29.11.21

It seems that all partners for both sexes are the same. Four times he will talk to you for life, on the fourth you will get a perk.
It drags on when you put on armor / modify weapons, complete brotherhood quests, grease the brotherhood. He does not like ghouls, synths, everything connected with them.

A
Andrey Bergen 29.11.21

guys pliz tell me which section to go to so that the guys ask the name of the game

A
Andrey Bergen 29.11.21

yes damn it to me current ask the name of the game to suggest

C
CEMENTATOR 29.11.21

Andrey Bergen
what game?

A
Andrey Bergen 29.11.21

I just remember that you have to fly in a car in it, the action takes place in the future in the city of New Orc, the game is somewhat reminiscent of the film of the fifth element and there the car if I'm not mistaken there the car needs to be improved

I
Ilya Shchetinin 29.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
I have enough Piper)) Dumpling is kind
thanks))

L
Legion1130 29.11.21

Ilya Shchetinin A
novel with any companion can be struck after that your relationship will reach the level "XXX worships you", and it is when this level of relationship is reached that he will give you the ability.

I
Ilya Shchetinin 29.11.21

Legion1130
I've been hanging around with him for a day now, I'm doing all the things from the list of good ones, it's just that a line of flirting appeared, somehow it’s not at ease, but thanks for the help, I’ll go on wandering

L
Legion1130 29.11.21

Ilya Shchetinin
Set a mod for full phrases in dialogues, maybe flirting is not flirting at all.

A
Andrey Bergen 29.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
syabki

I
Ilya Shchetinin 29.11.21

Legion1130
throw the link to the mod please

C
Cahir ODim from Steam 29.11.21

Ilya Shchetinin
Can't look at the Fall 4 files? Fifth from the top in the list ...

Here is the link http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_newdialog_klassicheskij_vid_dialoga_v0_42_upd-110162/