3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AUX_dude 29.11.21 11:06 pm

Secret of the House of Cabbots, mercenaries are on the attack. (Fallout 4)

There was a problem with this quest. I took it from Degan, talked to the bespectacled man (forgot his name). I went to look for Mary. Found. She and her suckers sagged on me as soon as I got close. From the crew it is clear that these are arrows, a faction of mercenaries. But I extinguished them, tk. they were unfriendly from the very beginning, and I interrupted the largest crowd of them in Quincy (sweaty guys, by the way).
He interrupted everyone at the psychiatric hospital, except for Masha, she is a filthy immortal. The question arises what to do next? I don’t want to hammer on the quest, it’s interesting.

UPD. Figured out what the problem is. I was wearing the power armor of the Kotovskys, and they are in conflict with the Strelki. He took it off and stopped agri.
2 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dragnil11 29.11.21

It was the same for me. Maria herself does not attack, I crawled over to her stealth and talked. After, the mercenaries no longer attacked

A
Ashley33 29.11.21

He also became a stake with this quest, only its third part - where at the last stage you go to the psychiatric hospital with Jack, kill the Hulk in the basement. We went to the hospital, cleaned the first floor, went to the kindergarten, I got a full pocket and went home, throw off the loot, went back to the hospital - Jack is gone ... well, I think, I don’t care about Jack, you never know where he dumped, especially since the marker was pointing ahead on the building. As a result, I reached the basement with a camera, at the end of the elevator to the lowest basement, I go down, there is one room and the door is locked with a key, the Persian says, they say the current opens with a key ... but where can I get this key? You can't get out because there was a little higher there was a moment when I fell down a hole on the floor below - I tried - you can't jump out, you can't go forward either ... What am I missing? The game is a license, the beta patch was installed, I feel in my gut that there is a problem in Jack, who most likely should have opened this door,