3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Balda716 29.11.21 11:06 pm

Who owes all the countries of the world?

A short but very easy to understand video that will help answer the questions: how much does the country owe and to whom? What is the mechanism of the financial system? Where did the sovereign debts of the United States, the European Union, Russia, China come from? What is the essence of the loan interest? And, most importantly, what to do?

Here's another for those who fumble in financial affairs. The
treacherous essence of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation
Professor V.Yu. Katasonov reveals the treacherous essence of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation.
Theses:
- Under the guise of fighting inflation, the Central Bank is strangling the Russian economy.
- The Russian branch of the FRS under the guise of the "Central Bank of Russia" strengthens our geopolitical enemy, in particular, through the acquisition of American Treasury securities, finances the US military expenditures for the destruction of Russia.
- The Central Bank of the Russian Federation promotes the capture of the Russian economy by foreign capital. Through unincorporated forms of control (loan agreements), foreign creditors rule Russian enterprises.
- Russian Central and commercial banks are a state within a state, taken out of the legal field. As planned, commercial banks draw trillions of rubles out of thin air.
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
Balda716 29.11.21

For a long time somewhere I read about the mortgage interest of the Sberbank of the Russian Federation:
In the branch of the Sberbank of the Russian Federation in the Czech Republic, the mortgage interest = 2.66% - for the Czechs,
In Russia, the mortgage interest in the Sberbank of the Russian Federation = 18%
That's it.

R
RicoChico 29.11.21

And what do you propose to do?

B
Balda716 29.11.21

RicoChiko
In the first video at 12 minutes advice - what to do

s
stalker7162534 29.11.21

"Public debt - the result of the financial debt of the state, carried out to cover the budget deficit."
The state (federal) Russian debt is about $ 51 billion rather than $ 480 billion as "reported" as proposals.
Further, the video misrepresents who is producing and who is consuming. The national debt does not show how much a given country has consumed someone else's. The author of the video is lying and does not blush. He himself said that all countries of the world should. So, according to the author's logic, the entire planet Earth lives at someone else's expense, aren't the Martians feeding our planet?
Further, the author lies that the cause of the crisis is the national debt. Bullshit.
Further, the author is talking nonsense about the "unified banking system".
At the eighth minute, the author flogs nonsense about the fact that the amount of money in the country is limited. The amount of money is always increasing, so there is constant inflation. But the author is talking nonsense about the fact that banks will become the owners of all the money.
At the tenth minute, the author smacks the nonsense that banks carry out the movement of goods.

In general, the video is stupid stuffing.

And the fact that the bot (I don't know whose) uses (on purpose !!!!) a part of my nickname is a provocation. Since this Balda mentioned the "FRS", I will say a little about the well-known myth - "The FRS (Jews) is a private bank that prints dollars and lends them to the US state (Jews consequently rule the US, and through the US the whole world).
For those who were not banned from Wikipedia, it will not be difficult to read an article about the Fed, what it is, and what it does.

I can explain it on my fingers.
The director of the Russian printing factory Gosznak conducts economic activities: he buys equipment, pays salaries to workers, buys paper, pays for electricity, etc. At the same time, the director cannot independently print money for himself to pay for all this. The State Sign prints money by order of the Government. As many as the Minister of Finance orders to print, the State Sign will print as much. And not a single piece of paper beyond that. And the director cannot take a single banknote from this money, neither for himself, nor for the needs of production. The money for running the business of the factory is given by the state. It doesn't matter what you call it - financing, order payment, purchase - the essence is the same, the state gives money so that the factory can print the order.
And under these conditions, it makes no difference whether this factory is public or private. The money printing factory does not run the state. This is an ordinary manufacturing enterprise. In this case, money. Which belong to the state. And not the director of the printing factory, and not the hard worker who prints money on the printing press.

V
Vanya Rygalov 29.11.21

Who owes all the countries of the world?
To his people. The current is given to anyone, but not to him. Mother dig them, dig them up !!!