3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jio 29.11.21 11:10 pm

How to kill the stone golem at Xardas? (Gothic)

I know that a hammer was lying by the skeleton by the road to Xardas, but I sold it to someone in the old camp. Are there any other options to kill the golem?
77 Comments
Sort by:
O
Okruta 29.11.21

In the swamp camp, the hammer is sold by the blacksmith. But not always.
And what about the bridge golem at the fort?
I read that the Crusher will go for a hammer, but have not tried it.

I
I am SN 29.11.21

It seems that any hammer will do, the main thing is that there is a hammer, and the rest is a matter of technology.

S
Scorpiоn 29.11.21

If you run from the ruins of the fort on the mountain that is higher than the Old Camp, across the hinged bridge towards the Mountain Fort (where you get a unit with Lester), then on the right there will be a cave. There is a room in it. In the room is the Horc Hammer. I don’t remember exactly how much damage it was, but it’s not a bad thing. In general, the stone golem is not such a difficult opponent ...

G
Goonies aka Yuri Nikulin 29.11.21

=) Power 100 rules, I sacrificed agility for her ...

S
Samery 29.11.21

A stone golem can be killed and with 30 strength only hit for a long time (hold the action and press a step left-right .....)
Fiery with a pair of ball lightning. (in my opinion, Kronos has a guard of ore)
Icy with one fireball. (there should be no problems with fire, but if anything, then the fire magicians "oddly enough")

S
Samery 29.11.21

For those who don’t know: the
city ​​of orcs can be passed without Ulu-Mulu .... it can be passed with Galu-Puru and Balu-Tur, and with Bao-Bab.))

S
Scorpiоn 29.11.21

Ulu-Mulu is neither interesting nor profitable. Well, I can't go past the exp)
And the city of orcs can be cut out even before entering the camp, luring the orcs by 1-2.

G
Goonies aka Yuri Nikulin 29.11.21

aha, a crowd of orcs is running after you, yelling and waving their hands ... it's oh, how interesting

M
Mordrag 29.11.21

wave your arms while standing still

And stomp your feet and run after you ...

S
Shifroval 29.11.21

Or rather, two. Orc clan fighters. Like security ...

M
Mordrag 29.11.21

It's like the security ... The security is good ... take off the ulumulu, there will be a good security ... :)
Sometimes I manage to play them against each other. Four orcs. I take out my crossbow and look at one. He takes out a cleaver, another attacks him. It doesn't always work out, but it still works.

K
Kor Hangar 29.11.21

You can get rid of this guard as you like. For example, not the easiest but cool method: there is a cage in the caves - you open it, lure the guard, close it. And let them run around in a cage :)

M
Malevolent rex 29.11.21

There are several hammers with which you can kill him, I kind of pissed with the hammer of the gods, but I don't remember exactly - I played Gotu for a long time.

K
Kor Hangar 29.11.21

Spiteful Rex
Yes, you can use any hammer !!! And the more damage the hammer does, the better. In general, if someone has read the task, it is clearly written to look in the library. Go to the library of the water magicians and take the books of Arkantum Golum (both parts). The books describe how to kill golems.

S
Sacha II 29.11.21

Sharki has it in New Camp! Then Huno has it!

K
Kor Hangar 29.11.21

Sacha II
In the swamp camp, the blacksmith has all kinds of hammers (though the cooler ones appear later). And to start the game in the same swamp camp, you can take a lot of things - normal axes and the like.

S
Samery 29.11.21

And the hammer of the gods is not from the second part? Is he in G1?
In general, any man has a "naboldazhnik" against a golem ... O_o lol

M
Mordrag 29.11.21

Samery The
hammer of Innos in the second part, not the hammer of the gods

K
Kor Hangar 29.11.21

Samery
1. There is a hammer of the gods in G1.
2. Not everyone has a "naboldazhnik" against a golem (this is generally a rarity).
Conclusion: you are a bad G1 expert. Why do you get grades? For stupid comments?

S
Skyon 29.11.21

You can knock out the best blunt weapons in the game from the Idol Namib in the Swamp Camp. Will work well against a golem. Another thing is that it is difficult to knock out, but without the cost of the hammer of the gods and even stronger.