3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
loyal_986 29.11.21 11:10 pm

My subjective assessment of the game (Hunted: The Demon's Forge)

HUNTED DEMONS FORGE
X..NY DEMONS OR DRUGS KILL

It is fortunate that fraud is a criminal offense, but in this case it is completely useless. I will now explain what is actually the matter here. But the fact is that by purchasing the game "demons forge", you run the risk of finding yourself in the position of a Chilean sucker, who was simply thrown for loot by the developers of this product. It's no secret that when buying lemonade it will be very unpleasant to find plain water inside a bottle or even worse - donkey urine. You will probably immediately go to the store to get even with the sellers and restore justice. So, the situation with demons is exactly the same, instead of a loudly advertised product, about which the developers have long and persistently shouted that this is just a masterpiece among games, the expected premiere and all that, we get someone's feces. To be honest, it's not even clear whose, but terribly smelly, one milligram is enough to kill a couple of hundred flies in the area. Yes, the game smells obscenely strong, chilling to the bone. After two hours of type of gameplay, I want to hysterically bang my fists on the table, foaming at my mouth, shouting the same phrase: “Give back the money.” Without embellishment, such a feeling really arises, and you just feel humiliated and worthless, because you just got fucked in the anus, the same developers who probably laugh to the full in their office. If you discard all emotions and talk about the so-called game, then there seems to be nothing to say, except for one word - ORIGINAL. Indeed, this is the original, such a pile of shit was gone for a long time. The plot is banal and simple, some kind of frostbitten madwoman with size 7 boobs who has never been in a tanning salon, by deceitful means lures two mercenaries to do dirty work, to kill her ex-hubby, who has decided to take over the whole world. Ask and what does drugs have to do with it, I will answer, they are the main component of the game. The fact is that the main characters draw strength from everywhere scattered tubs with a kind of slug, which gives strength, but causes drug addiction. The path of two drug addicts is very long, tedious and difficult, and at the end, with the next withdrawal, one drug kills the other, this kicked the brother. The end of the game. annoying. All battles come down to ten to fifteen minutes of absolute stupid Rubilov. Then we continue the journey and after one minute everything repeats itself over and over again - enemies, chopping, chopping enemies - original. The authors tried to revive the process and introduced some riddles, having solved which you get access to secret tombs and weapons. I hasten to disappoint, there is not a damn thing here either, all the weapons we find are much weaker than what we already have, original. Another move of the developers is the ability to summon the spirit of the dead, but only certain corpses, which the developers indicate. The corpse broadcasts about the last hours of his difficult life, about how dastardly enemies killed him at the very moment when he was masturbating in the corner, and - what is original - now he regrets that he could not finish. Graphics in the game ... stop, was there any graphics ?! Something I didn't notice her there, it looks like it's all drawn with a simple pencil, original. Against the background of this painful process, you enter into a battle with the developers who are stronger than they or you. Whether you play to the end or not, you surrender like the last rag you just got fucked. But you get up from your knees, perked up, and continue this epoch-making duel. Probably this is what the authors wanted at the very beginning. Breaking keyboards on your head, smashing monitors, killing yourself with your head, you finally reach the end and see the end credits. Sitting in a chair exhausted, you catch a glimpse that the fight is over and you have emerged victorious. Looking around the room with a languid look, you discover all sorts of fragments of mice, keyboards and other things, you understand that the victory came at a difficult price. Original, damn it. just got fucked. But you get up from your knees, perked up, and continue this epoch-making duel. Probably this is what the authors wanted at the very beginning. Breaking keyboards on your head, smashing monitors, killing yourself with your head, you finally reach the end and see the end credits. Sitting in a chair exhausted, you catch a glimpse that the fight is over and you have emerged victorious. Looking around the room with a languid look, you discover all sorts of fragments of mice, keyboards and other things, you understand that the victory came at a difficult price. Original, damn it. just got fucked. But you get up from your knees, perked up, and continue this epoch-making duel. Probably this is what the authors wanted at the very beginning. Breaking keyboards on your head, smashing monitors, killing yourself with your head, you finally reach the end and see the end credits. Sitting in a chair exhausted, you catch a glimpse that the fight is over and you have emerged victorious. Looking around the room with a languid look, you discover all sorts of fragments of mice, keyboards and other things, you understand that the victory came at a difficult price. Original, damn it. that the battle is over and you emerged victorious. Looking around the room with a languid look, you discover all sorts of fragments of mice, keyboards and other things, you understand that the victory came at a difficult price. Original, damn it. that the battle is over and you emerged victorious. Looking around the room with a languid look, you discover all sorts of fragments of mice, keyboards and other things, you understand that the victory came at a difficult price. Original, damn it.
3 Comments
Sort by:
F
FuKyC 29.11.21

Hmm ... Bro, you are mud @ k however.
If you bought a game and you didn't like it, then this is not a reason to dump tons of shit on it and regret your wasted rubles.
I liked the game, I played it with a friend in 3 evenings.
Yes, the plot is rather weak, but this is a slasher with RPG elements, what did you expect from a slasher, a deep meaning, an interesting plot?
As for the gameplay, as you said there is a chopstick - enemies, enemies - a chopstick, so it's great, this is how a slasher should be, a lot of meat, blood.
As for the graphics, the graphics are quite decent for 2011, play the same Duke, there the graphics are much worse.
You also haven't mentioned the main characters, they are very charismatic, and what are their dialogues worth. And in general, I don’t remember any good slasher lately, and even with a co-op.

R
Roman_Engine 29.11.21

Since the game is so ha-lot for you, then why did you go through it completely?
I liked the game. In all respects.

a
alex 19061967 29.11.21

A unique dark fantasy game set in a fading world engulfed in a war between two kingdoms. The visuals and the action are great and inimitable. The player is invited to play with two colorful and beautifully traced - visually and in character - characters - a muscular and brutal warrior-man named Kaddock and a graceful elf archer Elara. Both are mercenaries, adventurers. This is probably the only fantasy game of its kind on the PC about mercenaries. There is a similar game on the Nintendo Wii - the great but little-known THE LAST STORY (2012). Hunted: The Demon's Forge has everything to please fans of the genre - the coolest action in real time with savory dismemberment and blood, excellent special effects, you can play in cooperation with a friend on the same screen, an interesting atmospheric plot with gorgeous videos, there are also difficult puzzles, hidden treasures and secrets, the ability to replay the episodes already passed in order to find and open what was missed. The game, although short, is truly rich and exciting, with excellent music and soundtrack, it also has two endings for each character - a bad one and a good one. At the end of the story, you can play in arenas, alone or with a friend, or replay any episode in the game at your discretion. The game received only Russian text localization, English voice acting, but this is quite enough. I myself played the game with great pleasure and many times. I bet the game 8/10 from myself, especially since nothing like this will be released on PC anymore. The game, although short, is truly rich and exciting, with excellent music and soundtrack, it also has two endings for each character - a bad one and a good one. At the end of the story, you can play in arenas, alone or with a friend, or replay any episode in the game at your discretion. The game received only Russian text localization, English voice acting, but this is quite enough. I myself played the game with great pleasure and many times. I bet the game 8/10 from myself, especially since nothing like this will be released on PC anymore. The game, although short, is truly rich and exciting, with excellent music and soundtrack, it also has two endings for each character - a bad one and a good one. At the end of the story, you can play in arenas, alone or with a friend, or replay any episode in the game at your discretion. The game received only Russian text localization, English voice acting, but this is quite enough. I myself played the game with great pleasure and many times. I bet the game 8/10 from myself, especially since nothing like this will be released on PC anymore. The game received only Russian text localization, English voice acting, but this is quite enough. I myself played the game with great pleasure and many times. I bet the game 8/10 from myself, especially since nothing like this will be released on PC anymore. The game received only Russian text localization, English voice acting, but this is quite enough. I myself played the game with great pleasure and many times. I bet the game 8/10 from myself, especially since nothing like this will be released on PC anymore.