3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fre33e 29.11.21 11:16 pm

FPS drops sharply (Fallout 4)

Especially in places where there is lighting, for example, in a workshop for processing machines, FPS sank to 15, in places where there is no lighting or in open areas the FPS is stable 35-40.
What is the problem?
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
PashaHammer 29.11.21

Most have this problem. Wait for patches.

P
Prostouser 29.11.21

Tomorrow, in theory, a patch, We are waiting.

L
L0neWanderer 29.11.21

Prostouser
Where does the infa come from? Already two weeks without patches, and bugs - the sea.

f
fre33e 29.11.21

psythra
have a conscience, answer the question! or is it all busy too?)

A
Alexxx Nufar 29.11.21

More Titans !!

d
david11 29.11.21

fre33e For
you here http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/tech/polnoe_reshenie_problemy_pod_zagruzok_tekstur-884902/ the first and second points

V
Vladimir Platonov 29.11.21

FPS sags?
what are you?
everything works well for everyone, but you are special, you have drawdowns, water. Pete Hines what a bad person ..
PS
No offense, I also have a bucket computer and FPS zhetko sags to 0 straight, all the rules are dude =)

L
Lisstoman 29.11.21

Amd? Bucket? Then don't be surprised

f
fre33e 29.11.21

david11
blah, what if I have 6GB of RAM?

d
david11 29.11.21

fre33e Xs
should help prescribe 4096 and cut out the volumetric lighting. In my rooms, it also sometimes drops to 30

P
Prostouser 29.11.21

dimsink1
Well, I made a mistake not today, but if Stopgeym, Igromania and others are lying about the promises of the Gazebo about patches, then claims to them.
I have not read this on Vasya 3b's website, at least you can trust them.

M
MunchkiN 616 29.11.21

most likely when the settings are low and the computer tries to pull them out and does not pull in the room, this is some kind of game bug
in the room and on the street, it seems like the lighting systems are different, but the maximum settings suggest the same thing.
therefore, there is some kind of bug, otherwise in Boston and in diamond city where there is a sky, it would give a mess,
so there is probably a patch to wait