3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghostwolf 29.11.21 11:16 pm

Quest - Mysterious Meat (Fallout 4)

We run to the large Lukovski cannery:

We go down to the basement and where next? The door is locked, the elevator is out of order, what should anyone do?
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daniil Mikhalchenko 29.11.21

There should be a terminal in the basement to the right of the exit from the elevator, with its help you need to open the door on the right.

g
ghostwolf 29.11.21

Daniil Mikhalchenko
So the most interesting thing is that there is no door control in the menu, a bug?

B
Blade X 29.11.21

To be honest, I did not understand the meaning of this quest.

D
Dobbi 29.11.21

ghostwolf
According to the idea without a "bug", you need to go further.
Blade X
SpoilerYou learn the secret of the ingredient in his canned food, and there was still a bobblehead for me.

g
ghostwolf 29.11.21

Dobbi
just couldn't go through the door, used a cheat, went through it) then we went through the quest.

D
Dobbi 29.11.21

ghostwolf
Arbor is such Arbor)))). I also met quite a few bugs, praise google, I was able to bypass them)))) And judging by the forums, I haven't gotten to many bugs yet.

P
Pomu4 29.11.21

Hmm, well, I don’t know calmly passed this quest, went down the elevator, and further along the labyrinths and at the end went to the kitchen

g
ghostwolf 29.11.21

In short, I understood why I could not open the door, the modification for building SSEx.esp breaks some terminals, when I deleted everything it became normal.