3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shеpard 29.11.21 11:16 pm

Impressions from the first Russian CBT (Black Desert)

On May 28, 2015, the first closed testing of perhaps the most ambitious MMORPG of recent years Black Desert Online for Russia and the CIS countries started. We share our impressions, comments and wishes. Write what you liked or disliked in the game.
29 Comments
Sort by:
L
Little sweet 29.11.21

enough for 1.5 hours - a boring Korean grind game.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 29.11.21

Again combo, again guilds, lol still sick of this mosh swamp.

P
PrvietPrivet 29.11.21

I played this miracle. Before that 1000 years ago I played only in wwii. And therefore I can only compare with him.
The graphics are beautiful, but at a distance of 15 meters. Then there is horror, grass, trees, stones, characters, everything suddenly appears, and even on the introductory video they made some kind of nightmare. Moreover, what is at the minimum settings, which is at the maximum. I am generally silent about the long-range plan, it is not there. Compared to the WWII, it is more pleasant to the eyes, everything is clearly visible in the distance and it loads smoothly.
I ran into the forest, to look at the map, I wanted to stumble upon high-level mobs, ran for 15 minutes, buried myself in an invisible wall ... The landscape is the same type, combined with the sudden appearance of stones and grass, I didn't like it, it hurts my eyes, I hope they will fix it.
The interface is horrible, just entered, there are so many extra buttons, ruffles, curls at once. All this immediately pours out on the head, like a garbage can, everyone is running around, everything is replete like in a kaleidoscope. In WWII, at the start, it was again much more pleasant with this, it was easier for a beginner. Then these reminders, what is being done on which button, will always hang? Or can they somehow be turned off when you remember? ...
Boevka - it seems not bad, but what is happening there? I can't see anything because of the daub of effects on the screen, I played for the barbarian.
Characters - the setting is just cool, but the choice of several Japanese faces ... War is kind of n * dorky, and the barbarians are just a fraction of scoliosis patients, and this hunchback cannot be corrected in any way. Moreover, all these delights of muzzles are visible only in this editor, but in the game world it seems they all look the same.
This is my first impression of the game, I was not expecting the game, I just accidentally saw it - I put it to try because of the reviews.

A
ArcaneGhoul 29.11.21

Sprintin
In the interface settings.

S
Sprintin 29.11.21

Qwa7,
action prompts are disabled) read above, they answered me.

k
khalisbig 29.11.21

the impression of the game is average - the usual MMO, nothing really comes out. as in some other projects it all comes down to a long dull grind. on the other hand the localizer was very disappointing. very lousy monetization system and very expensive shop. if the games weren't that expensive, you could play for a couple of months, but it's not worth it.

h
h00weh 29.11.21

Squalor and not a game, graphics are disgusting (all at max)
squalid interface is not very convenient

W
Winnie the poohhh 29.11.21

Best MMO so far. Many were aiming at the title of WWII killer, but this one has every chance to really become her as soon as it is released in Europe. Playing it, you realize how hopelessly outdated the Second World War is. Some in Russia hate it, but this is more connected with the jambs of GameNet, and with the general level of development of Russian-speaking players. They quickly got tired of Grind, other players can't endlessly shit with impunity, and they were unable to master other aspects of the game.

D
Def_4 29.11.21

WWII is not outdated .. it just became a classic. of course, no one will enter the target into it, but he already has a lot of advantages + with the release of the legion, there will be more of them .. but about BDO .. the game rolled into very few people no matter what a few say .. people hait and the game and then how it was presented by localizers with different banks for experience for real and other 4 and after that there is nothing to catch. + Having learned about the past of people working in the GN, I decided not to have any business with this office anymore, 2 days ago I filled out an application, yesterday they returned the money. thank God ... all of the successful game, I wash my hands and forget it like a bad dream.