3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reyzor zero 29.11.21 11:16 pm

Crash when loading saves (Farming Simulator 22)

It helped that I threw the root and the folder in the documents into the exception of the antivirus. I really need to start a new game
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
SUPERTRUP 29.11.21

I was able to figure out why the save was not loaded, it was enough to go to the log file.
SpoilerError: Failed to load height map 'C: / Users / Admin / Documents / My Games / FarmingSimulator2022 / savegame1 / terrain.heightmap.png'.
Throwing in the first terrain.heightmap.png file that I found on the Internet, I was able to load the save, but the height map was random, and all the objects were hanging in the air.
If anyone can, look if you have such a (terrain.heightmap.png) file? (The path to the file under the spoiler)

S
SUPERTRUP 29.11.21

That's it, the problem was solved, I created a new game in the second save slot, on the same map, and a file (height maps) appeared there, dropped it into my first save, loaded it and everything works fine.
It happened because of the antivirus, it did not allow creating files in the folder where the files were saved. It is better to throw the Documents / My Games / FarmingSimulator2022 folder into the antivirus exceptions.

A
Alexey Ryabenko 29.11.21

SUPERTRUP

is ...

R
Reyzor zero 29.11.21

SUPERTRUP
And in my log nothing showed. I had to act radically

Z
Zhora Gunpowder 29.11.21

Did
you reinstall Reyzor Zero ?

M
Maksoon12 29.11.21

when you start the game, everything is fine. but when I go to save, the game crashes. I turned off the antivirus, but still. what to do?

R
Reyzor zero 29.11.21

Maksoon12 Is a
new game starting?

A
Alexey Ryabenko 29.11.21

Maksoon12
Start a new game!

R
Reyzor zero 08.12.21

Zhora Gunpowder
Camp another collected)

g
gromkot 03.01.22

For the map Elmcreeck solved the problem like this. Along the way: D: Games Farming Simulator 22 data maps mapUS data there is a map_dem.png file. I copied it to the save folder, renamed it terrain.heightmap.png, and the save loaded, all objects are in their place, nothing is hanging in the air. Beaver everyone!

g
gromkot 03.01.22

The attempt was unsuccessful ... After a while, the file disappeared. I did everything first, the game started, the game itself is a file and the dog is eating. So far I got out of the situation as follows. I created a self-extracting archive savegame1.exe with the file terrain.heightmap.png in the folder where the save is located and pushed a shortcut to it on the desktop. Before starting, I unpack the file and then run it.

S
SUPERTRUP 03.01.22

gromkot
Remove the read-only attribute from the save folder and add it to the antivirus exceptions.

D
DemonRUS91 14.02.22

SUPERTRUP
WORKS)))))