3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dobbi 29.11.21 11:16 pm

If you are tired of Preston (Afro-Sodruzhevest) with endless quests. (Fallout 4)

I stumbled upon foreign forums, just turn in the quest and run away from it, as much as possible, mentally in your head, they say no. I also sent him to the lighthouse before that, so that by chance, not to get a quest from him to return to home)))
18 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 29.11.21

It could have been much shorter to describe everything. "Don't be stupid, but go further along the plot." By the way, this is not the first post of this kind. If only the epidemic does not start

G
Garry3Fingers 29.11.21

The storming of the fort is the last square for them?

S
SUPERTRUP 29.11.21

Garry3Fingers
No, after that troubles begin at all settlements, (I started just after the assault) come and help them again.

D
Dobbi 29.11.21

ZlobnyDed
This topic, I did not notice when I was looking for how to turn off the endless quest. For you just pass by him, he is a quest for you. Plus, some of them are limited in time. You can, of course, score on them, but the quests, grabbed and so full. And so at least there are no quests.

Z
ZlobnyDed 29.11.21

Dobbi
I sent them all nafig, settled in a garage on the outskirts. The beauty. Nobody requires a bed, water, food, etc. In general, there was a wild desire to shoot them all with such requests. An old drug addict in Concord was lying dumbly on the floor and not buzzing, and in Senchuari (or whatever it was), give her a chair. "Then give you a washing machine .." (c) We went through this. All desire to communicate with the Negro also disappeared after he learned that he was the "last hero", the only honest and unbroken one. Sugary boredom. There, in general, all the characters are inadequate and obsessed with some kind of meaningless garbage.

Z
ZlobnyDed 29.11.21

Dobbi
And this was the topic. About the brotherhood of steel. Also one benefactor made a discovery: "I figured out how to defeat a bug with endless tasks! This is not a bug, it turns out we have to go further along the plot!" Ingenious

D
Dobbi 29.11.21

ZlobnyDed
From endless quests BS, in my opinion, you can simply refuse, and Preston, in general, floods them not how not to refuse, he ought to give him a labor code to read.

D
Dobbi 29.11.21

ZlobnyDed
After a while, he gives mine a task to storm the castle. If it's interesting, of course, but basically, he makes you a black slave.

A
Artorius1 29.11.21

Dobbi
What does the storming of the castle have to do with it, I captured it a long time ago and the old woman returned to it with a gaus, no sense. Preston got sick with his quests, like the settlers, they will be kidnapped, then ghouls, then raiders, then super mutants. I understand if they had little protection, damn it to the point of the turrets.
So after the capture of the castle, it is not Preston who gives quests, but the radio! Radio, Karl! You just go into the castle and that's it, there it turns on without a pip battle.
So where is the answer to the question about endless quests then?

D
Dobbi 29.11.21

Artorius1
As for the radio attack quests, no idea how to turn them off, but "PRESTON CARL PRESTON" he gives constantly the same type (endless) quests. You hand over the quest to him and he again gives you a quest. You can't refuse, but you can just run away from it after completing the next quest, as I wrote above. Then a new quest (endless), you just won't get it.

s
sobrichee 29.11.21

To overwhelm them all, to demolish the lighthouse of the settlers, and go to be friends with the death claw - he does not need anything from you =)

S
Sergey1983 29.11.21

You are now the general of the minutemans, the coolest commander in chief. Here's a pistol for you to call for reinforcements and a saber to indicate where to snatch from the big bert. Aaaaaa, pamagitya will save me, the crowd is attacking me, a rocket in the air, ah nid and a support !!!!! General, there’s no one near, you’re there yourself ... General, the grenade launcher is not firing, grow the beast! And also, General, run to the farmer at the other end of the map, where a homeless man five kilometers from the garden in a hole under a broken toilet prevents the locals from picking tomatoes.

The general from the protagonist is like a bullet from kakahi. They would have immediately designated him as a junior candidate for the junior assistant of a retired corporal. It would be more honest.

D
Dobbi 29.11.21

podokonnik
Well, no matter what fun, you can turn in and quickly run away while he speaks.

c
calahansa 29.11.21

sobrichee, by the way, I became friends once with a claw: the quest to visit the Salem Witch Museum gives such a unique opportunity, though not for long ..

s
saa0891 29.11.21

And someone makes you carry out this quest, what's the problem.

s
sobrichee 29.11.21

calahansa
Aaa you mean Boris with the egg? Yes, this claw is a crazy dude =)

A
Artorius1 29.11.21

podokonnik The
quest itself is completed after some time, it is given up. I also tried this.

C
CP3M 29.11.21

Believe it or not, but somehow he stopped giving quests to me, well, I ran around others, accidentally passed him and he gave me about 8 fucking quests! I come to the idea of ​​stupidly cleaning out all the settlements and demolishing the lighthouses ... and extinguishing it together with them