3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikitoc311 29.11.21 11:16 pm

The mouse lags when moving in the main menu (The Amazing Spider-Man 2)

In the main menu and in the menu, when you press escape in the game itself, the cursor lags very strangely. If you move it at least a millimeter, then the friezes begin. Help pliz play hunting and the cursor infuriates. In the first part of the spider, this was not. If that I'm playing on windows 8.
16 Comments
Sort by:
t
taims12 29.11.21

I AM LESSER

s
swdimatut 29.11.21

nikitoc311
I play on WIN 8.1 myself, the problem with the cursor is the same, it is solved if you run it with win7 compatibility ... but then the graphics settings do not change, since the settings are more important to me, I hammered into the cursor, and in the game you can navigate without it. PS Of all the graphics settings, motion blur was infuriating, because freezes begin from behind it

s
swdimatut 29.11.21

taims12
and there is something to say) your mouse does not react upward, there was something similar but the mouse did not move to the left, the problem was solved by downloading another rap pack, because I play pirate. PS on rap from xatab, the mouse works fine, but the cursor is buggy

t
taims12 29.11.21

swdimatut
I totally agree with you, but why such a calamity and to license and I was shaking Durga repack and cracks also put seravno do not know what to do advise something
I'm tired of it already in the first see this plague bug

s
swdimatut 29.11.21

taims12
try the rap from xatab on the rutor.org there is it, I would have thrown the link but the site does not allow it, I have all the rules on it with a review

V
Victor Gerber 29.11.21

I have Win 8.1 x64. Same problem. I do not know how to overcome it, we will wait for the patch.

s
swdimatut 29.11.21

Victor Gerber
I will repeat that on win 8 the problem with the cursor is solved by running the game in compatibility with win 7. but then it is impossible to change the graphic settings.

s
slipknot326 29.11.21

Play with your gamepad!

E
Ender_Bro_Super 29.11.21

To solve the problem with the cursor, just right-click on the shortcut of the game. Then click properties. Then you need to go to the compatibility tab. There you put a check mark where it says Run the program in compatibility mode with:. Then you have to put Windows 7 there. Everything is ready and enjoy the game!

a
asker_01 29.11.21

I have a percentage of I5-4200M 2.5G vidyuha NVIDIA Geforce 740M 2Gb and still the cursor lays in the menu when moving the cursor is highlighted in a black square, and if you move quickly, it throws it out altogether, installed compatibility with WIN7 does not help, what should I do? I really want to play

D
Diaz Baltagulov 29.11.21

Guys, I have such cases, I downloaded the game and my mouse started to lag in the main menu, when I turn left and right up and down it lags strongly. Help solve the problem Please)

a
asker_01 29.11.21

the same crap

C
Captain Russia 29.11.21

Don't touch that fucking mouse and that's it. I went through the whole game like that.

D
Dmitry Kolotilov 29.11.21

asker_01
Same problem, haven't you solved it yet?

a
asker_01 29.11.21

Dmitry Kolotilov
no, I didn't decide, she got sick, I took it down

c
cornodoger2099 29.11.21

I have the same thing, but nothing is important so that there are no glitches