3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kewelldkny 29.11.21 11:16 pm

could it be? (Diablo 2)

There is an assumption that Mr.
21 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QLinkee 29.11.21

Or less.

p
passed 29.11.21

* let's listen *

I
Immense 29.11.21

kewelldkny
QLinkee
Or not :)

R
Rivnyanyn 29.11.21

kewelldkny
Until he announces it himself, and this will not happen, you can believe in it. They say - thoughts materialize.
IMHO, people just started farming and: Oh, miracle - runes are still dropped on the PG)

k
kewelldkny 29.11.21

Rivnyanyn got
off the wigs)

Y
Yperite 29.11.21

bulshit infa handrid

n
ninada 29.11.21

tc espagnolette

f
fork. 29.11.21

ne uvelichili infa 100%

S
Sweety_Mustard 29.11.21

To whom was that increased? Otherwise, I never follow these links: DD

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 29.11.21

Sweety_Mustard
hang a weight

A
Archon guard 29.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
patchy

a
annortheone 29.11.21

Archon Guard
It rolled down simple))) 0)) 0

T
Torum. 29.11.21

To answer the question whether the drop has been increased, you need to answer the question - does Fircax farm?

y
ya_RAQ 29.11.21

kewelldkny
It's just that more players have taken the path of farming, and now there are more runes on the server ... but this is just a theory (:

f
favyav 29.11.21

Tsu's answer: no, it cannot. Naturally, if you run on Rapunzel for 3 days, you will get a lot. For she has a specific, expected drop of runes to the east (which, according to the firm, must be fixed !!!). And in the grass, small things always fell from time to time. It's just that before the reaction was like this: "Oh, small, okayayayatno ...". And now everyone is running to the forum and chat, making screenshots and yelling: "Guys, they raised the drop! Glory to the firm, Alera and the Holy G_Nu !!!". Some kind of sectarianism.

A
Archon guard 29.11.21

Gotique Phoenix,
you left, like, what do you care)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 29.11.21

Archon Guard
Do not leave pg.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 29.11.21

Archon Guard
So let's figure it out. Look, others are not funny either, but everyone is silent. You said. Looks like it means something to you. What?

f
favyav 29.11.21

Archon Guard
PG = / = RUBATTLE

i
iluxa91 29.11.21

If the drop were twisted, then this would have been said in the announcement ... As well as about paprika. I think so