3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander OmiCron 29.11.21 11:16 pm

Newbie DR Remaster Clarification Questions (Dark Souls)

Guys, hello everyone! I am going

through Dark Souls Remastered for the first time and I have some clarifying questions: 1. What do the numbers in the upper left corner mean? Those. I now have the number 11. Where did it come from? I will throw off the screen for clarity. On the Internet, on Wiki, I read that humanity affects the search for objects (for me this is a priority), etc., and this indicator needs to be increased to 10, but damn, I did not accept humanity at all, and I have this counter now 11 , well, in the parameters of the search for objects is the number 210. How did everything increase so much without humanity? Maybe I misunderstand something?

2. Does the search for objects influence the Hollow or Human form I have taken? Or does it not matter in what form I am and the main thing is this indicator in the characteristics?

8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr_POMAH 29.11.21

this is a counter of humanity, it rises from killing mobs at a location (until a certain moment, that is, you cannot raise it at one location to 99, max 10. Further cleaning the location does not increase the counter). To search for objects above 10, it makes no sense to keep

K
K0MAH4 29.11.21

Alexander OmiCron
Humanity can rarely fall from enemies unless the boss of the location is killed. It can drop up to 10 humanity per location, but not in every lock it falls. 10 Humanity grants Damage Resistance and Hidden Object, and a bonus damage bonus for Chaos Cannons. Search for objects by default 100 + 10 humanity 110 + there is an object for 200, total max 410. The shape of a person or hollow does not matter.

A
Alexander OmiCron 29.11.21

Mr_POMAH
Ie I have the number 11, but I have not yet used humanity. By default, I now have it like this.

N
Nighthawkreal 29.11.21

You can merge humanity into the Order of the Servants of Chaos to get an extremely useful cut.

A
Alexander OmiCron 29.11.21

NightHawkreal
I'm going through it completely. Even all optional bosses)

N
Nighthawkreal 29.11.21

Alexander OmiCron This is
not the point, there is one sidequest, it is advisable to first get to Izalit before passing the boss.

K
Kvasilich 29.11.21

NightHawkreal
Is this about the quest of Private S. (ani)? IMHO too confusing strategy for the first passage, besides, it is not a fact that this quest will advance to this stage at all, in addition, such a completion of the quest does not give either a reward or a canon ending (which is known which one; ()
The meaning of early opening of this slice is only in obtaining clothes for a simplified passage of the Koschee kingdom, but it is not so important to bother with draining a ton of cheburek to some kind of tianka)
(I tried without spoilers)

N
Nighthawkreal 29.11.21

Kvasilich
How can you not help bro by pulling the byaka from under his nose. )