3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
butcher69 29.11.21 11:24 pm

How do you like the game? Share your impressions (Dysmantle)

In my opinion, a solid and sticky grinder turned out
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
No_time_for_gaming 29.11.21

NRA
reminds me of the old fallout and dark souls
for me it will be the game of 2021 or wasterland 3

N
Nighthawkreal 29.11.21

It's a little too long - running after batteries all over the map quickly gets boring.

p
polyhedral 09.12.21

Cool game. I'm stuck, I can't get out for the fourth day)

p
poppy sim1 03.01.22

Divine !!! better than walfeym))) it's just interesting to break everything and action, how many times I was shredded into cabbage))) but I diligently pumped on resources and was able to overcome)))
every cup is important)))

reached the smelter and was able to overpay my metal in titanium) mmm

D
DrAgon_steel 03.01.22

Genres: Role-playing - where is it?
After several days, Ira annoys two things - the impossibility to raise the camera higher (or change the injection "sharper") and the fact that when hitting, the wrong object often hits ...

p
poppy sim1 03.01.22

DrAgon_steel
well, at least the development tree is larger than in the Witcher)

D
DrAgon_steel 03.01.22

poppy sim1
Well, yes, well, yes - it's good that RPGs weren't written ...

p
poppy sim1 03.01.22

DrAgon_steel
would be great. here there is an interesting storyline, during the game you open obelisks and tell a story or some wonderful quests. one steam locomotive is worth something.

p
polyhedral 03.01.22

so. Passed through. 60 levl. Cool craft destroyer, straight yes. bought, the rules had fun. The plotter is curious, the presentation is interesting, at first it’s not clear at all, as if it’s hanging in space, a cool feeling. I didn’t have enough mechanics with towers. when it is necessary to protect the object.
I didn’t understand the joke at all, to give an imbe weapon after completing the main quest.
I pumped everything, and what's the point of it? It remains only to dig up the treasures, catch the felling and farm the wells. What the fuck? then the meaning disappeared .... there is not enough entertainment and entertainment. so that monsters, for example, from the whole pearly map to the bait, and you erected cannons, to shoot morons, some other dungeons, etc. new tasks and the like, otherwise it’s stupid to spawn stronger monsters, such a thing, and there’s no way to look right on the spot where the zombies were left, it infuriates to run constantly to the tower. in one place, they generally failed in texture.
with the plot, I did not understand something .... although it is interesting. then there is one big spoiler of the plot, do not open who did not pass.

Spoiler short, as I understand it, archaeologists killed the GG gas. He was reborn near one of the bonfires and the pestilence began anew, since the King, aka GG, is the cause of the pestilence. Tok, I did not understand, if he was walled up in a tomb all this time, then who built the Korona estate, who left all these audio messages? as we understand, from the audio recording in the estate at the end of the game where is the launch pad, that he wondered who he was and why he could not eat, not sleep and why so .... The tribe that was before, they built ancient tombs and does not have no relationship to the buildings in the time in which we play .... does it mean he got out earlier? in short, I have a complete misunderstanding in chronology.

X
X-DIMAS 09.01.22

NightHawkreal
It will then be possible to teleport to the towers there

X
X-DIMAS 09.01.22

I got acquainted with the game back in alpha, there was almost nothing, but the mechanics pleased me. I already forgot about it and then the release happened, (there is just nothing to play) I bought it, because the alpha was free. Fortunately, it’s in Steam, it cost something like 300 rubles (you SHOULD buy such games) I’ve been sticking for the third day, and it’s getting more and more interesting. And grafon, and plot, and mechanics, and zombies, and craft. Damn it, there is everything! I advise very atmospheric.

p
poppy sim1 13.01.22

all download the turrets, I killed the robots in 5 seconds with 4 turrets

p
poppy sim1 13.01.22

the ending is just super)))
total level 47, 60 hours like from a bush))

C
Cravel 17.11.22

Interesting at times it gets boring, but it's a good game)

D
DanilaKot 20.01.23

It came out 2 years ago, and I still played it, now I'll check it out,)))