3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sirdi 29.11.21 11:24 pm

Weapons 250+ (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Only drops from raids or else where?
The plot and all the stages passed and the maximum was 250, and on the road 268 a barrel fell out.
Then gear.
And I look at the raids, the people are all dressed in 300.
7 Comments
Sort by:
C
CrowBY 29.11.21

Sirdi gear
above 250 only drops from the raid, and only from the raid bosses

W
Wolf Mercenary 29.11.21

Sirdi
used to be level 252 weapons and consumables for the weekly Schultz and Outcasts quests.
Then there is only a drop chance as a reward for the task itself.

B
BlackTigerTK 29.11.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Not for any task, but only for an elite one. It is one for each faction.

B
BlackTigerTK 29.11.21

CrowBY wrote:
and only from the bosses of the raid
Not sure if this is so. I went to raids for a long time, I can't say for sure, but there are enough gear and weapons above level 252. Named weapons definitely drop from bosses.

W
Wolf Mercenary 29.11.21

BlackTigerTK
has 4 tasks - daily (purple and gold loot 250)
there is 1 elite - weekly (purple and gold loot 250, with a small chance of 252).
I farmed all the battle passes, so I remember all the mechanics and it was on these weekly missions that I collected a full set of 252 clothes even before the release of the first add-on without ever going into raids or pvp.

C
CrowBY 29.11.21

BlackTigerTK
bosses drop personalized and unique weapons, as well as various gear above 250 points. from ordinary mobs in the raid 250. at least this was the case from six months or a year ago

B
BlackTigerTK 29.11.21

Wolf-Mercenary
I am aware of this, it is about gear above 252. And it is only in raids. But I didn’t go on raids that much, so I don’t remember all the details. It's just that there are enough things in the inventory above the 252nd level. But I won't tell you exactly who they fell from.