3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil Raven 12.11.19 10:21 pm

Jumpy picture (The Crew 2)

Most of the time the game runs in 60 fps, but I noticed that when fps drops to 58-55, in such moments the image starts to go jerky when cornering.
At first I thought it was due to a sharp drop of fps and tried to lock fps to 55, but after that the game just kept going choppy on the turns, I know when the game comes like in jelly, but the jerks at 55 fps is something new, I do not have this even in Forze 4. I don't lose the smoothness, as is the case in the other, and get some trash, maybe not the only one and do you have any ideas ?
18 Comments
Sort by:
o
oreol457 12.11.19

Yeah, happens to me. In General, would the video card report..

E
Evil Raven 12.11.19

oreol457
1080ti c dropsy, 32GB RAM, SSD, power supply 1200w percent 4790k
Windows 10 Pro x64 - License

E
Evil Raven 12.11.19

Any other intermediate values or performance below 30 FPS in most cases, the cause of the error animations and physics. In short, everything is clear, it requires a hard lock on 60 fps and even drops to 2 frames causing choppy =( Krivorukost developers are unable to do as in other games, that game went with normal animation not only at 60 and 30, but also at intermediate values of fps

E
Evil Raven 12.11.19

When recording is not enabled my fps is normal and the CPU is not loaded:

That's the same thing begins when I play without recording with 60 fps and when it drops only 2 frame start fierce pzts and it is noticeable only when turning, if you go right, then everything is OK

o
oreol457 12.11.19

With this comp you will find here tips. Googly, or something..

A
Avto Surgut 12.11.19

Evil Raven
Dude,I have the same sistemnik and also twitches which record you disconnect?

L
Lexinton 12.11.19

And who know in which folder to look for a save of this game on PC ?

E
Evil Raven 12.11.19

Avto Surgut
just need to get the fps not lower than 60fps, if it drops even 2-shot, for example 58 fps, the picture may start to twitch terribly

E
Evil Raven 12.11.19

So many updates povyhodilo, but the problem still remains, this game I only have in this game.
The same in Forza 3 and 4 I play without any problems, although there are also FPS sometimes drops to 50, but just the image becomes less smooth and all, but there is no one to turns to the left and to the right was uptight

The Crew 2 we suggest you to view the video in 4K
but Forza 4:
As you can see in Forza 4 the picture becomes less smooth and that's it, when at the same time, in The Crew 2 the picture is Jumpy

E
Evil Raven 12.11.19

they write it

and then it

source https://support.ubi.com/ru-RU/Faqs/000035324

if they made the effort, as they write, Our team has made every effort to optimize the how could this happen anywhere in this crap no more, so the game required a perfect 60 or 30 fps and not a drop less that's the same Forza can play quietly with 57 FPS no problem, that's where the really tried

N
NoElites 03.01.22

I have another problem, I haven't played for a year now, I decided to go in and went nuts from FPS drawdowns. In cities, fps drops to 40 fps (especially when the camera rotates) and what is the strangest thing is that the percent is loaded up to 80-90% Karl! A year ago I played and this was definitely not on the same hardware. (Ryzen 1600AF, GTX1660, SSD, 32GB Ram) In connection with what is connected with such an abnormal load on the percent in this game, can someone say something? Vidos for clarity:

N
NoElites 03.01.22

In the same forze 4, my ultras are stable at 60 + fps without drawdowns and the percentage never above 50% is not loaded.

M
Marsj 03.01.22

NoElites
Take away ultra.

N
NoElites 03.01.22

Marsj,
you’re driving, it’s impossible to look at her even on ultras without tears after the forza. And even more so, I used to play it in the same way at the ultras and everything was fine. It seems that they just lost some kind of patch to the already crappy optimization in their game.

M
Marsj 03.01.22

NoElites
After forza-5 it seems to me that the transport control in crew-2 is a fig and gameplay toy with nitro.

S
SonyK_2 03.01.22

NoElites
NoElites wrote:
... In cities, fps drops to 40 fps ...
This was even in the 1st part, if the CPU performance was not enough - both games in this regard are relatively "gluttonous".
... what is the reason for such an abnormal load on the percent in this game, can someone say?
Most likely the ability to quickly switch from the game mode to the map and back + 2 protections, which additionally load the processor.
Spoiler
... A year ago I played and this was definitely not on the same hardware ...
A lot of new things were "poured" into the game in a year, you shouldn't expect miracles of optimization from yubiks ... :(

PS Happy New Years, everyone !

k
kotasha 01.07.22

The same problem, when you turn the camera, the percentage flies for a hundred square meters in the city, this problem has been a year old, the crooked hands broke the game in the second season in 2021, they probably put a bolt on old processors.

S
SonyK_2 01.07.22

kotasha
kotasha wrote:
...when you turn the camera, the percent flies for a hundred square meters in the city...
When the map is manipulated to zoom in / out, especially close to the ground (when objects are visible), there are no freezes?
...perhaps they put a bolt on old processors...
Even at the release, they were "supposed" - I then had an i5-4460, there were delays when working with the card ("hollowed" into 100-ku). After replacing it with an i7-4790K (with the same hardware), it got better (does not slow down), but it still loads heavily when working with the card. In addition, there are 2 anti-cheats in the game: BattlEye and VMProtect (which additionally load the percent) + D3DGear - from time to time writes data to its log in the Windows temporary folder.
In the 1st part, the CPU load was also relatively high (VMProtect was also there). Until I upgraded to 4790K, I caught underloads of the 960th in cities and other places with a large number of objects in the frame.
Both games have a choice of 2 frame rates - 30 and 60 frames per second. As soon as the CPU does not have time to prepare data for the video card for a stable output of 60 fps (better with a margin), all animations in the game are "reset" to 30 fps, hence the "jerks".
https://forums.playground.ru/crew_2_the/dergannaya_kartinka-968962/#comment-18106268

PS If the overlay is enabled in Ubisoft Connect, the CPU load may be even higher.