3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
neistomin 29.11.21 11:24 pm

Quest \ "Order: Dashing at the well \" - Failed (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

This happens at the end of the game ("Something ends, something starts" when I come to the White Garden to the master Orth, and then to Ciri), although I passed it at the very beginning with all the checkmarks. I look forward to your help.
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
st029 29.11.21

veistomin
Bug, how can I help? My quest about King Radovid somehow failed. But from this in the ending nothing has changed, everything is as it should be.

n
neistomin 29.11.21

st029
I don’t know ... I don’t know, I reviewed several saves from other users and I didn’t notice any failure to this quest.

M
Mercurionio 29.11.21

veistomin
Just a bug. The ending will not be affected in any way.

n
neistomin 29.11.21

Mercurionio
"Just" is my only failed quest, but apparently I have to come to terms with it.

M
Mercurionio 29.11.21

veistomin
Well, I have failed the quest "Gangs of Novigrad". I somehow resigned myself and scored)))

Z
ZlobnyDed 29.11.21

Mercurionio
Yeah, I didn't spend time on it either. Nothing changes from passing it

G
GameFilmsPlus 29.11.21

Mercurionio in
order not to fail this quest and to do everything without the cut-throats of the cleaver, you need to do this. You go to the cleaver and agree to his help, and when you go to the places of the junior bastard there will be everywhere the people of the cleaver waiting for you, but they will not do anything until you come and do not ask them for help. So as not to fail the quest and stay in chocolate, do not approach them stupidly, go and figure it out completely and then you can approach the cleaver bandits and say that you did everything yourself and they will be surprised and disperse. In the end, you will go to the cleaver and he will not give you anything, but for that you will get experience and the quest will not fail and everything seems to be done by yourself !!!

M
Mercurionio 29.11.21

Roma Ilchenko
I know how not to ruin this quest. Only there is no desire to do it.

G
GameFilmsPlus 29.11.21

Mercurionio
so in fact you don't do it just the quest doesn't fail

E
Eagle387 29.11.21

veistomin
God ... "it's simple at minya eta idinsvyanny pravliny quistt (((9 girl abid vapsche"
No noy, shit * t.

a
aisle1 29.11.21

neistomin
had the same bug, booted up before the last quest and went to the white garden. I went to an abandoned village, looked for ghosts there, you never know who killed, no one was there. collected the loot left in the houses and went to the Odolan's house. strangely, my stupid roach was standing right in his doorway. drove her away and completely covered the house of the odolan. after on the field I tried to talk to him, but he only thanked. then he returned to the skelige and went through the last quest again and that's it, there was no mission failure. I xs what is connected with, but like this

R
Rocker307 29.11.21

aisle1 THANKS!
I did the same and it worked. He covered the whole village with a well and the whole house of Odolan (the character to whom this quest was handed over). I also went to the herbalist Tamara in the white garden and asked her about the same girl who became Dashing. After that, I passed the ending and the quest did not fail.