3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krakozabra 29.11.21 11:27 pm

+1 SPECIAL skill (Fallout 4)

Quite by accident I came across in the first village of Senkachuri in the house opposite the workshop in the far left room there is a SPECIAL book on the floor +1 one skill to choose from

10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav Mylnikov 29.11.21

oh, I'll see :)

K
Krakozabra 29.11.21

Taking into account the fact that you will notice the fig book, most likely it is not the only one, you need to be more careful who will find another sign here.

s
safot 29.11.21

I came across the same book in his own house, in the room where the baby's bed is, under some object standing next to it (I don't remember)

R
Roman Pivovarov 29.11.21

safot
This is that house =)

N
Negih 29.11.21

It is unrealistic not to notice this, since this bed is removed when you build a settlement and delete all items (if you delete), so I think that similar books are also found in the places of the settlement

K
Krakozabra 29.11.21

Negih
Maybe, but a lot has been written about dolls, but I haven't seen anything about the book until I came across it myself.

B
Boss_Timurchik 29.11.21

I noticed the book at the beginning of the game when I went to calm down the child, I immediately realized that the book was still useful

m
mrG0bliN 29.11.21

there are rumors if you collect all the cubes with letters and take them to school, then they will give nishtyaki
no lies?

J
Jewelyn 29.11.21

mrG0bliN
and then they will catch up and give me one more time, I put all the billiard balls on the billiard table and 2 cues .... as expected, none of them got out of the ground and gave me a minigun .... so it's not a young troll

_
_Specter 29.11.21

The book is a book, but it will not pump all the perks for you at once.