3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smaizy 29.11.21 11:27 pm

Merchants have few cartridges (Fallout 4)

In general, for the same laser pistol, 1 huckster may have 100 cartridges at best, which go off in automatic mode in 5 minutes for sure, can you somehow buy at least 500 pieces? And then running around 5 locations for 400 rounds is not a hunt ...
15 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 29.11.21

smaizy
I'll give BlackNigerSofa to hang on to these hucksters and they've dramatically increased the amount of ammo on the counter. no problem.

s
smaizy 29.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Sarcasm does not count. I ask, because maybe there is some kind of skill, and then damn if there is a skill to increase the dough from the merchant, then maybe the number of cartridges too, how do I know. There, in the description of the skills, one is written, but in fact there is still a bunch of everything else.

C
CEMENTATOR 29.11.21

smaizy

I did my job, you have 100 caps.
Spoiler

R
RicoChico 29.11.21

There is a perk to increase the drop of ammo from boxes.

R
Rolento 29.11.21

I would swing carbines, I have 600-800 rounds without purchases

T
Topol45 29.11.21

Install the mod for crafting ammo and don't worry.

s
smaizy 29.11.21

disaper
Yes, I have everything pumped for 2x damage, and pistols, and carbines, and automatic weapons, apparently it would be better if I pumped up the skill of a bum-find of cartridges.

k
kif-klim 29.11.21

smaizy
Definitely. I pumped in a freeloader of the 2nd level, there is enough ammunition for myself and the militia in the settlements.

S
Sanya 29.11.21

What cunning you are, you don't have enough cartridges! This is a wasteland! Post-apocalypse! Where is the heap of bullets coming from? Roleplay, after all. Save money, shoot more with VATS.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 29.11.21

smaizy
Em download the skill to search for cartridges, they will simply be heaps of them, at the maximum level I run with the minigun without taking off)))

D
Dmitriy_XAN 29.11.21

SANAL
So I think WHERE are so many cartridges in the wasteland? I already have a whole military warehouse with a Persian, what kind of gun you can't take everywhere cartridges 999+))) And yes, it's better to shoot without a VATS, it’s some kind of low accuracy, an extra waste of cartridges, well, if someone doesn’t have enough of them)))

V
Valeryn47 29.11.21

Lane is
more likely a question of balance. Now, if you run around with a pistol or a non-automatic carbine, you will be in bulk of cartridges. One has only to take an automatic weapon (some kind of machine gun or a minigon in general) - one cleanup of a small camp eats 150-200 cartridges (3-4 clips (a machine gun has one or two clips, if you get well off it), if you haven't run into the elite and if you are not pumped twice).
I counted so, one fight with arrows in the south. In one I spend 5-10 rounds at medium and 10-20 at long range from a medium-range carbine, not automatic, caliber .45. With a perk for cartridges and 11 luck (due to gear), every third has 4-15 bullets .45 and a slightly different caliber in disagreement (with the maximum perk, each corpse has stable 3 types of cartridges in the inventory)
If I take a .45 automatic weapon, then the cartridges fly away three times faster. And the number of cartridges is still not enough. As a result, you have to carry with you three or four weapons of different caliber. As a result, the game forces you to use non-automatic weapons.
By the way, shotgun cartridges are the most scarce. There are very few of them, even with a perk, falls from enemies, and the combat shotgun eats ammo very quickly.

At 50+ lvl, of course, you will bend everyone, even in survival, there are no problems with cartridges.

F
Flow4Master 29.11.21

How much I play, I have not experienced any problems with cartridges on automatic weapons. In the beginning, I also swung the perk on the search for cartridges, as I acquired the "guardian of the caretaker" rifle that releases additional. shot with the best armor-piercing atomatic. modification - all enemies fall through the watts with three or four bullets in the belly. Perception pumped up to 7 and cop points by +1 to perception + personal armor on the arm and on the belly, each gives +1 to perception and dexterity. As a result, a hit from an average distance to all parts of the body, except for the head through the watts - 95%. Watts saves you from overspending ammunition.

T
The dumpling is kind 29.11.21

Well EPT, so that life does not seem like raspberries.

_
_Specter 29.11.21

Only hands, only hardcore.