3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ComeOnluMi 29.11.21 11:27 pm

Settlement defense issue (Fallout 4)

If all the settlements are well protected, they will be attacked, if so, then without my help they will be able to fight back? I’m somehow tired of protecting them all the time.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stranger 29.11.21

During the whole game I was attacked only 2 times. What is it about ... you look at the mechanics, there is in the menu in the "help" section. A couple of turrets and posts are enough for the largest settlement.

M
Maniac-x 29.11.21

ComeOnluMi
If the settlements are protected in the slightest degree , then they will not be attacked at all. If there is no protection, then sometimes raiders attack.
I don’t care at all, I’m not protecting anyone. Moreover, missions with settlements, cleansing or freeing hostages are ENDLESS!

44lok 29.11.21

ComeOnluMi
Both mutants and death claws attacked (apparently near the spawn), 6 large-caliber turrets were not enough ... in other matters depends on the difficulty of passing the game, perhaps there are other parameters.

ps hide generators - they are destroyed (can be repaired), water purifier - the same way.

C
ComeOnluMi 29.11.21

Yes, I wanted to put artillery everywhere, but it's pointless if you constantly have to run to liberate settlements

R
RGC 29.11.21

A pair of turrets will not be enough for sure, probably a lot depends on the player's level, at my level at 35 super mutants in the amount of about 10 pieces attacked the settlement, two of them were super mutants-butchers with miniguns, the rest of the beasts, scouts, etc., in general also not made with a finger.

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 29.11.21

I really go nuts from the logic of the game - a village with a defense of 150 gives me a quest - "go kill 5 wild ghouls on the other side of the map. And then suddenly they will come to us!"

v
virtyworld 29.11.21

I have protection 300+ and once super mutants attacked. I immediately rushed to see how many seconds the attackers would be dismantled. recently spawned 10 hippos (monsters), 10 seconds - one piece. such garbage that their turrets break generators

T
Thorgal 29.11.21

I do not protect anyone and I do not build anything for anyone. Absolutely do not care what will happen to them. Natural selection. A couple of settlements are already empty. They ate everyone on the hike. Well, okay.

M
Mercurionio 29.11.21

virtyworld
I made a tower in the restaurant, 5th floor. There, machine-gun turrets are all around the floor. This is a kick-ass, mutants both attacked and flew off)))

v
virtyworld 29.11.21

Mercurionio
I think to cheat the charisma for 30+ people in the settlement, equip them with gauss, cryolators or miniguns for extreme and leave them without protection. see how effective the self-defense of the settlers will be)
and cut down power armor for everyone) such a brotherhood of steel will be)

M
Mercurionio 29.11.21

virtyworld
I think such mods will appear soon. And GG is at the helm, he will walk with a crowd of idiots with fat men O_O