3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sphinxx69 29.11.21 11:27 pm

Steam downloads are constantly interrupted. (Solution)

Whoever had such a problem (like me, Windows 10 Pro 64bit with Kaspersky antivirus) constantly interrupted the downloads of games in the incentive, found a solution! Simply disabling protection and adding KIS (Kaspersky Internet Security) to all exceptions does not eliminate the problem, you just need to "Exit" from Kaspersky Internet Security (click on the small KIS icon on the taskbar) and exit. The problem immediately disappears and you can safely download games further. I hope this helps a lot of people who were looking for a solution. Forgive me for writing in the topic of this game, tk. I also play it and downloaded updates for it with constant interruptions). How to write a solution so that the whole site would see - I have no idea, well, at least here I will tell people. Thank you for reading and understanding.
13 Comments
Sort by:
r
regeger 29.11.21

Sphinxx69
Wouldn’t pick up so what ... Even a banal credential collector .. Download a simple firewall at least, and enable it with the rules of exceptions for steam when you disable KIS.

S
Sphinxx69 29.11.21

I beg your pardon again, ch. I found the forum, I move there.

S
Sphinxx69 29.11.21

Finlife
For now, I just turn off kis while loading steam. everything loads quickly and I don’t climb anywhere, I’ll have tea for about 15 minutes and that’s all, again I drove KIS> on.

r
regeger 29.11.21

Sphinxx69
Your business. I will not teach)

S
Sphinxx69 29.11.21

(づ 。◕‿‿◕。) づ +30 Karma

Z
Zefos 29.11.21

Finlife
I agree with you, it is reasonable to add Steam folders to the exceptions, why should an antivirus scan licensed games and uselessly load the processor and hard drive. Pirate games are a different story.

Sphinxx69 A
normal antivirus should not harm the user, and so the main thing is not to crawl on sites with antivirus turned off, especially with strawberries and scams.

F
Furyhunter 29.11.21

win 10 64 bit with kaspersky all the rules and steam does not interrupt downloads

K
K. Vyacheslav and 29.11.21

How do you even play games with this Kaspersky? / - I've never seen more terrible antivirus in my life !!!

A
AleXStein 29.11.21

with 10 Windows, Casper is generally not needed. built-in defender is much better

V
Vladimir Platonov 29.11.21

Antiviruses .. alas I do not use so there is something to kill memory)

V
Vladimir Platonov 29.11.21

sawww
it is easier not to put them at all ...
do not follow suspicious links, do not go to some "UNSITES" and not only and be careful and the need for AB will disappear right away ..
AB we eat memory, sometimes we cannot remove viruses (and they are stupid divides into parts and infects other files - GCD 32 could do this before, schA xs)
AV asks to be updated - not everyone gets high in the settings to do something with AV and so on.
DO NOT put - do not "cripple your so sick head" =))

r
regeger 29.11.21

Zefos
Kaspersky does not care. There is incoming traffic - it will check it anyway, which, in fact, slows down all downloads.

Z
Zefos 29.11.21

Finlife
Honestly, I don’t know about traffic brakes, maybe you’re right.
When I had a Kaspersky server before, it loaded the hard drive (very often), thereby preventing the incentive from recording the game and naturally the download speed dropped or the download was interrupted for a while.