3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pordon 29.11.21 11:27 pm

Spooky friezes when shooting from the "Gatling laser" (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone! When shooting from the "Gatling laser" fps drops to 5 !!! As soon as you stop shooting, it rises to the normal level. In general, in my game, fps does not fall below 30, it depends on the location. Interestingly, when firing from the "RFU automatic laser carbine" (it also has a rotating barrel) fps does not drop. Also, fps does not drop when firing from the "Gatling machine gun" and any other weapon.

I play ultras. Tried all settings to minimum or off. - no use, “Gatling laser” steadily plants up to 5 fps (((

Maybe someone knows what the problem is? And / or tell me a way to solve it? I would be very grateful.

AMD Phenom II X6 3.5GHz; DDR3 12Gb; HD 7970 3Gb ; Windows 7 SP1 x64
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bloodmails 29.11.21

On Nvidia, the situation is the same.

L
Legion1130 29.11.21

I do not understand nvidia. But he's crooked. Buy Intel HD Graphics and don't worry about freezes.

d
daniel.volkov. 29.11.21

Trouble shooting a Gatling laser? There is a solution! Don't shoot with the Gatling laser!

F
FreeDead 29.11.21

Before the optimization patches, I don't think you can do anything here. And so - yes, I also use gatling and observe a similar problem. PS4. It feels like the visuals in the game are accumulating and not being unloaded. More precisely, not that at all, it's just that each shot does not have time to be "canceled" before the start of the next attack. The same nonsense was noticed when installing the visor on the helmet of the power armor - the highlighted characters in battle are hellishly eating the frame.

V
Vladislav Igorevich 29.11.21

Ruslan Shepard
Honestly? Most of the people who write this are schoolchildren who excel

I will not defend AMD and say that it is the best, that it’s good, etc. And so on

O
Oleg Bervinov 29.11.21

pordon
usually, after the release of a large game, a specially doped driver comes out, completely demolish all the drivers associated with the video card, download the latest ones from the official website, reboot, install a fresh distribution kit with drivers, reboot again

p
pordon 29.11.21

Oleg Bervinov
Thanks for the advice, but it has already been done.
I removed the video driver through “Add Remove Programs”, then went through “AMD Cleanup Utility”, then rubbed the remnants with “Driver Fusion”, then finished it off with my hands in the registry and on the C drive, polished everything with “CCleaner”. Of course, with a reboot after each operation.
Installed the latest drivers from AMD - “Catalyst Software Suite 15.11.1 Beta” http://support.amd.com/ru-ru/download/desktop?os=Windows+7+-+64. The description for them says that these firewood include quality and performance optimizations for Fallout 4.
The problem remains.

D
DePeyrakPeyran 29.11.21

The brakes are released by entering tgm ...

p
pordon 29.11.21

ColtM1911
This really solves the problem !!! Thanks! But how??? How are these things connected ?!) Bethesda gives out!)))
This method will obviously not be liked by players who do not use cheats.