3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameFilmsPlus 29.11.21 11:27 pm

Mod for setting markers on the map with all hidden quests (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Has anyone met a mod that puts marks on the map with all random encounters and hidden quests?
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hellcrash 29.11.21

Roma Ilchenko
and what is it for? if you complete the game completely, you will already meet all of them during the passage of the plot or additional tasks (orders, etc.), + when examining question marks

A
Angeluss 29.11.21

Hellcrash
some quests appear at certain times of the day and not necessarily where the question mark is. I've been going through the game 3 times and every time I find some kind of new quest, although I went through it completely)

H
Hellcrash 29.11.21

Angelus1991
well, I agree with that, but I managed to complete everything in 2 playthroughs, and yes, I also found a couple of new squares) but nevertheless, if you drive the roach without moving, then the probability of finding all squares is high, square for collecting witcher equipment Pts help to run around everything, and find the most hidden squares)

A
Angeluss 29.11.21

Hellcrash
I somehow just accidentally came across a quest near one of the villages in the Velena
Spoiler (ghost of a woman) I only got it after 3 playthroughs) some quests can be found in the forest in general. the quest about the
Spoiler Red Riding Hood can only be started during the day), etc.

H
Hellcrash 29.11.21

Angelus1991
Well, anything can happen, I found these squares in 1 pass, running by accident)
I'm just talking about the fact that when you explore everything there, the likelihood of finding hidden squares is great, very high

A
Angeluss 29.11.21

Hellcrash
agree)

M
Marlock4441 29.11.21

Roma Ilchenko
is like using cheats, play as intended

G
Grandfather MastDai 29.11.21

Roma Ilchenko
Spoilerhttp: //www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/943/?

r
regeger 29.11.21

Roma Ilchenko
There is only for the opening of all plot and side quests. For random tasks, they did not seem to have done it yet, because they appear only after certain plot points (not all, but a significant part for sure).