3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 29.11.21 11:27 pm

Beta patch. FPS dropped by 2 times. And yu siriusli ?? (Fallout 4)

I installed the Beta patch, as a result, FPS dropped to 20-30. Before that, there were stable 35-45 at medium-high. Don't download it!
20 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir Platonov 29.11.21

Can you just go to the fatty locations?
I have here about "populated locations" with FPS everything is very bad, and so the game under 30 works fine.

C
CheetahRus 29.11.21

beta patch detected
wait for enazer patch xD

B
Boss_Timurchik 29.11.21

I don’t know how there were jumps from 70 to 20 and remained, except that they became less frequent, but I cut these rays out (I know it was possible to cut them out by editing the files)

f
forkiller 29.11.21

Vladimir Platonov
Absolutely not! Before the patch in senchuari, mine was about 40 fps, I installed the patch, it was 20-25! I did not change any settings! Everything remained the same!
CheetahRus
Played for 30 minutes on this underpatch, deleted it. Everything has become normal! Of course I'm waiting for another

V

forkiller
I'm afraid we won't get to Diamond City on our buckets =)
although your bucket will certainly be better)

P
Prostouser 29.11.21

Heh, on the contrary, with the beta patch, the FPS rose and the downloads became very fast.

f
forkiller 29.11.21

Vladimir Platonov
Yes, I have not yet reached Diamond City, although I have played a lot. Now I'm even afraid to go there! I have only textures on the ultras, the rest is on medium, the rays are on low, it was more or less stable before the patch. On the extreme, I will drop shadows at low and the distance of drawing grass, objects (it costs 50% now), I will still fold it, I want to play! But if the gazebo does not fix this fierce beta patch with performance, it will be an epic-
fail Prostouser.
Happy for you. But not everyone is so smooth

V

forkiller
well, it's up to you ...
I read how many people ... religion does not allow to put on minimum wages for some campaigns =))

T
Topol45 29.11.21

The same crap, there used to be occasional drawdowns, but right now it is constantly lagging, and in general, the movements began to be jerky / floating. And how to roll back the "underpatch" after this?

r
regeger 29.11.21

forkiller
Eats mainly only operatively in large quantities. You will reach the DS without any problems, but in the Commonwealth .... (At 980 absolutely nothing has changed - as there were drawdowns up to 30 out of the blue, they remained. All the changes (for me, I don't know how for everyone) affected only the ability to change the sunbeams settings, unfortunately, they did not change at all before,
try to correct the config again after installing the patch.

Z
ZlobnyDed 29.11.21

With the patch, downloads are faster, FPS is more stable. Now more often in 60 rests than without a patch. Even when there are drawdowns, this can mostly be seen only in numbers, but in fact it is practically not felt. Earlier there were noticeable slowdowns. The computer is old, ultra settings, full hd, only shadows and the distance of their rendering are set to a minimum, other effects are on. The most noticeable thing that happened with this patch is that some objects began to appear from scratch. This has sometimes happened before, but the game immediately slowed down. Now it does not slow down. Rather, it slows down, but very rarely

f
forkiller 29.11.21

Vladimir Platonov
Yes, I just don't want to realize that at a conference with a 4-core process and a vidyuha 660ti (still capable of something else !!) I'm not far from those times when I have to reset the graph to a minimum! How so just do it ?? It seems that I am deliberately forced to run for new hardware! Like, as long as it's a beta patch! But as we officially release it with Steam, then you will have no choice how to run after a new vidyaha! It's like a threat! Damn it takes such evil!

Z
ZlobnyDed 29.11.21

I have only 6 gigs of operatives. The monitoring shows the loading of 5GB of RAM and 7GB of swap file. It's quite comfortable to play

f
forkiller 29.11.21

Topol45
I have a steam version, I just selected fallout4 in the properties, where the beta version is an empty line and clicked OK. and the patch rolled back

V

forkiller
I play at minimum wages ... and then it lags ..
but I don't complain about the graphics in games - the game is important to me, and not that there is a "GRAPHON" stuck there which I will not see ..

B
BoB_Er 29.11.21

As it was 60 fps, it remained, only the consumption of the RAM decreased a bit.

C
CheetahRus 29.11.21

forkiller
class)

A
AsNeoO 29.11.21

As it was 50fps in 4K resolution for ultra, it remained, maybe in some places it became a little smoother.

F
Free Independent 29.11.21

Norm patch. It didn't get any worse. Less drawdown in ruins now. Everything on ultras except for drawing shadows.
Looks like the patch did not help those who were already bad

A
AndrewMi 29.11.21

Less drawdowns! Downloads faster!