3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The dumpling is kind 29.11.21 11:27 pm

Funny moments that happened to you in the game (Fallout 4)

In every forum of similar games there is such a topic. It seems like they haven't created it yet. We share.
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kuzko 29.11.21

I had one case when Nick Valentine and I swam across the lake on his land and the swimming animation remained and he was floating on the ground; D
Screenshot:
Spoiler

Z
ZlobnyDed 29.11.21

The dude is happy with his life

Spoiler

N
Necassalmor 29.11.21

Well, from a funny thing, without screenshots, just gash laziness.
1) in the cabbot's mental hospital there is a ward in which the fishing rod is lowered into the toilet and a skeleton is next to it on the bed. So at that moment when I went into the ward and looked at the fishing rod COdesworth utters the phrase "Oh, this Commonwealth" it turned out funny
2) when I ran with a strong man, a powerful batch with wing wings turned out, survived only thanks to the botanist frenzy perk. HERE examined the inventory for the presence of heaps and realized that there were neither stimulants nor cakes empty. I’m getting out of the fight, I think I need to take meat from the stinging wings in order to at least somehow heal. Then the strong man gives out "Man, go I have a treat for you, eat meat you will be strong like me" and gives me the meat of a mole rat))))
3) In one of the batches with the raiders, and more specifically at the base above the water (who would understand something like Venice, and specifically I don’t remember the loku), 4 legendaries spawned brutally, and two of them had their weapons (25 bleeds and 15 additional fire) died once 10 while I was trying to grind their base and these devils half with skulls. I spat and drove after the power armor for the minigun returned and the first phrase that just hit me on the spot was the following "Even the minigun won't save you" the second "Do you think the power armor will help you?" after that a couple of shots and I am a corpse again. Really didn’t save.
4) I have 2 charisma along with a bobblehead, in order to convince someone in dialogues I torture the following Helmet and leggings +1 charisma dress +2 charisma grape mentats +5 and booze + 1. Booze and mentats 100% drunk character So if the dialogue is protracted, not only is the Persian funny assent, after the end of the dialogue some NPCs give out the phrase "mm got drunk again" The funniest thing is when a woman writes out such a phrase.
5) Preston, at the entrance to the church (any), looks for a bench or chair and sits down to pray. In the church of the Holy Trinity, after all the mutants were beaten, Preston ran around one chair for a long time, he could not sit down. Apparently buggy. So then something clicked for him and he kind of sat down ... next to the chair, but the animation is like on a chair. The son looked at all this from behind and gives out the phrase "Nifiga how to pray hunting dude"

N
Necassalmor 29.11.21

And here's another funny feature, if you dress a ghoul settler in leather travel clothes, put on a felt or a similar hat, give him a paw of the death claw (so that he can use it as a weapon), then we will get our personal Freddy Krueger.
Dreamed of Darth Vader plowing on your garden? Equip the settler in combat armor with a helmet. And there will be such a rusty Vader

S
StrangerSE 29.11.21

I met a chela, who at the very beginning of the game sold a ticket to the Vault 111. He became a ghoul and was happy to meet. Took him to work on the plantation :)

T
The dumpling is kind 29.11.21

It amuses me when you change Dance to Valentine - Dance grumbles "I'm changing for this ??" (whose cow would moo, hehe). And when we change Valentine to Hancock, Nick teaches: "you do not bully there."