3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KLERIK10 29.11.21 11:29 pm

No Weapon Dealer (Far Cry 2)

When the first time I go on an assignment, he's not there, I've been waiting for a day, he's still gone, and the shirt's bar is closed, what's the matter ??
12 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Don_ 29.11.21

This script is like this. You don't have to wait for his eyelids, but just drive around the city for a while, arrive, and he will be in place. And the bar will be open. This is the case for most games.

k
kotsumoto zed_x 29.11.21

KLERIK10, I have the same joke with the seller, morning, noon, evening, FSU.

R
Runner63 29.11.21

As far as I remember, you must first go through the first plot task, after which the sellers appear, who give out tasks

K
KLERIK10 29.11.21

I'll try ...

K
KLERIK10 29.11.21

On assignment, I need to go to him
2Don Marzaglia I rode, both in the city and outside, even opened another shelter, but there is no merchant and that's it!

K
KLERIK10 29.11.21

I understand everything!
There, the seller is not needed yet, you need to buy a gun through a computer, that's all.

K
KLERIK10 29.11.21

And the bar immediately opened

M
Ministry of Emergencies_ 29.11.21

Yes, exactly ... I guessed it ... and the open bar and the merchant in the same place ...

P
Permanent_Lost 29.11.21

to get a new weapon, you need to move along the storyline and go through the monotonous missions of the arms dealer, when an exclamation mark appears on the map near the store icon.

_
_Don_ 29.11.21

Oh! Well, you see, we figured it out! And I understand why.

D
DeZepTup 29.11.21

only after several missions it disappears ...

k
kosoi25ko-soi 29.11.21

I didn't play a merchant, I bought a weapon, and I go out, and the red marker still burns on the house with the weapon. Later I'll come in and see what happens))