3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
adikus1 29.11.21 11:49 pm

New patch bug (Fallout 4)

The guys installed a new patch. The NUM keys (numbers + -) stopped working before the stimulator was at number 0. It was convenient, I am constantly confused. The people know who the solution is? (num lock is naturally included in the game does not work)
18 Comments
Sort by:
L
Legion1130 29.11.21

adikus1
can the settings of the selected equipment in the game fly off?

a
adikus1 29.11.21

Legion1130
not a friend tried to change stupidly the buttons are not active (you press the usual numbers) but on NUM in any way

D
DarioGlenn 29.11.21

Change the layout to English, there are such moments I have so decided

a
adikus1 29.11.21

DarioGlenn
I tried, alas, it does not help, I press al shift the layout to change (I checked it) but it still does not work in the game

D
DarioGlenn 29.11.21

adikus1
Strange, come on, what can I say already on my Intel fps in the game 50 - 60 in the wasteland and in the building, 20-30 on NVIDIA in the wasteland, 10 in the building. I spit on the grafon and play on the integrated one. A very strange topic

G
GG4 29.11.21

adikus1
Did you turn them on? In order for those keys to work (no matter where), they must first be activated on the keyboard itself with the "NUM" key

a
adikus1 29.11.21

GG4
I wrote a friend)) (num lock is naturally included in the game does not work) in the game itself, of course, I also tried to click the Num button 20 times

B
Boss_Timurchik 29.11.21

adikus1
numbers above the letters they moved there (favorites) so this is not a bug, but simply changed

a
adikus1 29.11.21

Boss_Timurchik
I know that numbers on letters work! But both of them worked before! Are you sure they did it on purpose? it seems to me vryatli! try it yourself if it's not difficult! And maybe you know how to change the controls in the game? (in terms of what I could manually set the buttons convenient to me) I want to return it as before! (there are no such keys in the control settings)

B
Boss_Timurchik 29.11.21

adikus1
well, maybe they cut it out for unnecessary, I just didn't use the top ones, I used numlock numbers all the time, or maybe it's just a bug, after all, it's a beta patch, but if the off comes out and won't be there, it means they cut it down, but obviously the moderators will cut it down all back

a
adikus1 29.11.21

Boss_Timurchik
So I'm talking about the same! YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND I DIDN'T USE THE TIME ALSO! that's exactly what numlock numbers do not work for me! and I used them

B
Boss_Timurchik 29.11.21

adikus1
I'm not just tupanul myself, I thought that with this patch they added the ability to use upper digits, and numlock was shortened

a
adikus1 29.11.21

Boss_Timurchik
that's exactly what is the other way around =) I don't understand the current one I have such a problem or is it still a bug of the new patch

B
Boss_Timurchik 29.11.21

adikus1
yes everyone

a
adikus1 29.11.21

Boss_Timurchik
checked?

B
Boss_Timurchik 29.11.21

adikus1
yes, I immediately noticed it yesterday

V
Vladimir Platonov 29.11.21

OUM? what are these buttons?
PS .... Owners of laptops =)))
And since I noticed the game, it’s even better to work with the patch .. but the buckets are still not enough "Plak-plak" ... = ((((

Spoiler

f
forkiller 29.11.21

I have a new patch just in general planted performance almost 2 times. We look forward to further! Oh Arbor, Arbor!