3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
skarabei 29.11.21 11:49 pm

Where to buy leather? (Fallout 4)

Do not tell me from which merchant and in which city you can buy leather (well, set 25)?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 29.11.21

skin and other resources at once, I realized that you
can buy it, you can kill a hundred other raiders, they have leather armor and take it apart. or hunter

A
Academician89 29.11.21

skarabei You need a wandering armor merchant, he sells leather in batches, 25 pieces each, and other materials, there are several of them, each with its own assortment of materials. He usually walks near cities and settlements, just look at the merchants in the cities, you can still disassemble armor and skins, either through the workbench or through the builder mode.

p
perni007 29.11.21

It is not profitable to buy leather (a batch of blank leather from merchants) It is much more profitable to shoot raiders and disassemble their rags.

i
ilem_91 29.11.21

The skin can be taken from the disassembled Raider armor.

M
Meyker 29.11.21

You can get it from the skins of various wild animals.

s
skarabei 29.11.21

Misters, you are my obvious, as if it were like 5 posts but did not learn anything new))) The question was specifically about the merchant, namely where he is located (batch 25). NS. But Tsuko didn’t find the skin! so I'm asking if you really have to carry the armor around, I'm already tired of walking with rubbish)))

s
skarabei 29.11.21

In general, I found it myself - Place - Greenhouse Grintom, merchant - Lucas Miller and not very expensive with my Persian 500 caps for 25