3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lurker_34 29.11.21 11:49 pm

Quest with Curie's companion. (Buggy ???) (Fallout 4)

The companion gives the quest to achieve a positive relationship "unpredictable behavior". We need to find a scientist. Almost the entire map is open, a lot of quests have been completed, except for the main diamond city I did not even start. Completed the quest with the alliance chose the side of the girl they grabbed. I read that the scientist turns out to be Doctor Amelia from Dobrosedstvo, I come here everything has been done there as a hundred years ago, but during communication there are no hints that she can give recommendations. At the same time, you have completed dofig of quests for the subway, in short xs. Help.
2 Comments
Sort by:
H
HunterS0UL 29.11.21

lurker_34
You need to find and kill the guy who made a mess of your son and bang him. Further, taking a piece of brain with an implant from his cold corpse, talk to Nick and Piper. They will say that the knowledge of the mercenary would be useful and will ask you to bring a piece of his brain to the Neighborhood, to the shrinks. Further, walking through the brains of the mercenary, you will learn how to get to the institute. After that you can talk to Curie. The required dialogue branch will appear.

l
lurker_34 29.11.21

Thanks a lot. Is there any way to give a turnip?