3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wolfsherz214 29.11.21 11:49 pm

Number of people in settlements (Fallout 4)

1) In general, I have such an unpleasant contraption. It is impossible to settle in any settlement, even if there are more than 16 people in excess of all resources (including beds). Not at all! Is this how it should be or can you somehow fix it? And then there are only 16 souls in the huge fort of the Minutemen and the no less Senchuari ... 2) Oh, and also, how to increase the level of happiness in the settlements? There are also abundant resources everywhere, I have installed TV sets, but, for example, in the same Senchuari, only 43%.
4 Comments
Sort by:
1Ren 29.11.21

Perhaps the limit of 16 was developed, here I am xs.
On the second question, then it is necessary to build decorations, paintings there, carpets, it is also necessary to assign settlers to classes, some to the garden, others to guard. From the second, it is also possible that the first follows.

S
STIN_RUS 29.11.21

wolfsherz214 The
number of settlers is determined by the formula "charisma points + 10". Do you, as I understand it, have 6 charisma?

M
Misha Cherik 29.11.21

through the console, you increase the level of charisma to 100 with the command player.modav charisma 100
And you have a maximum of 110 people. But be careful, if the computer is weak in settlements from the abundance of NPCs, it can lag and crash

w
wolfsherz214 29.11.21

STIN_RUS
Yes, charisma 6. Thank you all for the explanations. So we need to develop charisma.