3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha Alexandrovich 29.11.21 11:49 pm

Anti-radiation suit. (Fallout 4)

Where to find ?
13 Comments
Sort by:
f
faraddox 29.11.21

Found it in the Cambridge Polymer Lab, just north of Diamond City. From the city along the road to the north across the bridge, after it - to the left. There is a robot inside, "you will be hired" to work, will be forced to collect a piece of power armor (legendary, by the way). In the same place, in one of the boxes, you will find a suit with anti-radiation protection 1000, other types of protection - by zero. Unfortunately, it takes up ALL armor slots, you can't wear anything else with it.

D
DanilaRestor 29.11.21

Sasha Alexandrovich
There is one variety at the four-leafed fish factory. Med-lab Marovski is located on the second floor. There are 3 raiders playing Breaking Bad. All three have protective suits.

Spoiler

S
SpartanSoap 29.11.21

Danila Restor
I searched everything there, and found nothing but ghouls

d
djkireev2008 29.11.21

and in loka honey tech syserch does he need this suit no?

S
SpartanSoap 29.11.21

Found one at Hugo's Hole east near the Dunwich Drillers

R
Raibow Bitard 29.11.21

Author, I will of course write off topic, but if you need to get into the Luminous Lake, to Virgil, then you can just put on Steel Armor.

s
sagittariu 29.11.21

I found but where I don’t remember a cellar in some small village and, in addition, squeezed out the grenade honey from the mutants there

S
Sasha Alexandrovich 29.11.21

faraddox,
instead of the task, the robot gave me a pen and let me into the laboratory as a new employee. all. I had to kill everyone, including the robot. a suit where was found, more specifically please?

f
faraddox 29.11.21

Sasha Alexandrovich
Why kill? After hiring, you need to follow the robot while he talks all sorts of garbage about the laboratory. In the end, he will lock you in the research department until you finish researching the new armor. While you are collecting reagents for creating armor, you will find a suit in one of the boxes. I don’t know if it’s possible to get there by killing the robot, I didn’t check, but you probably won’t get the quest, that is, experience for him too)

M
Mercurionio 29.11.21

faraddox
You can get in. But you need to break the terminal and disinfect the room. And this is the maximum skill level. And so, there is a suit in a room with a terminal for accessing the isotope storage.

f
faraddox 29.11.21

Mercurionio
But the "disinfection" there, however, is troll). Radiation scalded what is needed))

H
HEMI-427 29.11.21

buy at the armor store in diamond city

T
TheEzio121 29.11.21

faraddox
Can you describe where exactly he is (room and box)? And then the quest has already passed, but the suit has not been found))