3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Berillium 29.11.21 11:49 pm

Text not visible when entering terminals (Fallout 4)

I apologize if such a topic already exists. I go into the terminals - the selection text (lines) is not visible. Barely distinguishable gray on a black background. How to overcome the problem? The colors are normal in the game.
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 29.11.21

not specifically visible or gray?
if it's gray, maybe you're trying to hack in stealth mode?

B
Berillium 29.11.21

No, the regime is not secretive. I am attaching a screen. If you look closely, you can barely see it. As I understand it, there should be a green font on a black background? What kind of HZ?

E
EMPs 29.11.21

Berillium
It's strange you have something ... It seems that everything should be darkened , including the area behind the console screen. Something is probably wrong with the lighting settings

B
Berillium 29.11.21

The same trouble is with Pip-Boy. One more screen ... I haven't delved into the miracle settings anywhere ...

B
Berillium 29.11.21

Guys, help out. Nothing comes to mind. How do I get the font visibility back?

E
EMPs 29.11.21

Berillium
So he was, and then he disappeared? Did you change anything in the settings?

E
Eriori 29.11.21

Berillium
Try to change the color in the hud settings.

B
Berillium 29.11.21

I figured it out ... By default, I did not change anything in the video settings. It turns out that it was necessary to turn the HUD adjustment sliders while in terminal mode and thus observe how the color changes ... I am attaching a screen. I do not know why I was stuck with such default settings? !!! The topic is closed. Maybe I can help someone - do not delete the topic yet.