3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cyrcus 29.11.21 11:49 pm

Bug or not? (Fallout 4)

What the hell? In the Castle I turn on the pip-boy and I see an exclamation mark in Senchuari Hills (and it’s not clear what exactly is missing), I fly there, the exclamation mark disappears but appears in the Castle (there is not enough room for settlers, although there are enough beds there), flying there the exclamation mark disappears again and appears in Senchuari?

8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anton Mekhov 29.11.21

Cyrcus
The same problem was, I think it's a common bug ...

s
sCard 29.11.21

How much protection does a castle need to make the exclamation mark disappear?

E
EMPs 29.11.21

Not matching the Pip-Boy data and the real situation, some have such a problem. A flaw / bug, or a warning that if you do not stay in the settlement for a long time, the settlers will leave on their own,
PS: and the protection is preferably above 100, well, you should not forget about decorations, etc.

N
Niko Sidney 29.11.21

Cyrcus
Maybe a bug, or maybe someone wants to give you a quest in this settlement.

S
Snip 29.11.21

Or maybe not a bug ...
Actually, the more settlements, the more often I look into the Old ... well, and also very often I see the VSKL sign, I fly there, into the construction mode, all the rules ... and then I look and almost all the residents are in a bunch and everyone is looking in the same direction ... I run there, and there, not far from the settlement, a fly or a mosquito which flies ... well, and a couple of times more times such a makar got to repulse the settlement from the attacks of raiders il shooters il super mutants ... in general, maybe not a bug, just in this way the attack shows?

L
Legion1130 29.11.21

Snip
As for kuchkovaniya settlers, Senkchuari Hills settlers (including Kodsvorta) at night are behind one of the central buildings, and look at the wall.

A
Argait Video 29.11.21

Legion1130
Creepy ...

S
Snip 29.11.21

Legion1130
Yes, there is such a thing)) There they stand when someone attacks (well, a stray mosquito), but they mostly stand on the street, near the same house =)