3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kroko9 30.11.21 12:01 am

Which weapon is better to choose firearms or energy? (Fallout 4)

Write the most powerful weapon for both branches (Fatty does not need to be written)
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
solus. 30.11.21

A pointless question. Power is an abstract concept. Depending on the types of enemies and on the fighting styles, the same weapon can be both more powerful and less powerful. For example, a plasma rifle with good leveling of perks and correct modding allows you to kill a super mutant and even the Deathclaw from a few shots. But against a crowd of ghouls, she is absolutely not suitable, because she has no rate of fire, every shot is redundant, and instead of it it is better to take a combat carbine (also with correct pumping and with optics). In addition, there are enemies that are more energy-resistant, and vice versa. Besides - which always amused me with its idiocy! - in the Fallout series of games, plasma weapons shoot SLOWER than kinetic firearms. That is, it is easier to hit fast-moving targets from a carbine than from a plasmogun (which is the wildest nonsense). If someone says that the minigun or the gatling laser are good, then I dare to disappoint - the crappy devices. I saw nothing more useless than them. A well-pumped shotgun (especially if found with the effect of plasma damage) allows you, having fun, to soak the Queen of the Deathclaws at the "Survival" level. Without any power armor. (compared to a pumped-up unique gatling laser with an additional effect of lowering health) But, perhaps, someone likes not to maneuver with a light shotgun, hiding behind cover, but to pretend to be a tank, pouring lead or laser beams on the foe. I repeat - it all depends on the style of play. soak the Queen of the Deathclaws in the "Survival" level. Without any power armor. (compared to a pumped-up unique gatling laser with an additional effect of lowering health) But, perhaps, someone likes not to maneuver with a light shotgun, hiding behind cover, but to pretend to be a tank, pouring lead or laser beams on the foe. I repeat - it all depends on the style of play. soak the Queen of the Deathclaws in the "Survival" level. Without any power armor. (compared to a pumped-over unique gatling laser with an additional effect of lowering health) But, perhaps, someone likes not to maneuver with a light shotgun, hiding behind cover, but to pretend to be a tank, pouring lead or laser beams on the foe. I repeat - it all depends on the style of play.

But in fact - the game has the most disgusting balance of damage. And until he is corrected, such questions do not make sense at all.

S
Sagivari Isit0 30.11.21

here the division is not for energy / firearms, but for carbines rifles pistols and heavy weapons choose what you like and drive the

pistols and I think you understand that these are
carbines that shoot single shots
rifles can shoot in bursts (pistols with a burst do not count as a rifle, sort of like)
large weapons this fat minigun grenade (xs something like that)
is the most powerful kind of stem gauska appears kind of like a 25 + lvl bonus it goes from great guns carbines + (damage so crazy out something like 690

well, like everything that I know

D
Dima kandiba 30.11.21

Sagivari Isit0 there is a division not into energy / firearms, but into carbines, rifles, pistols and heavy weapons, choose what you like and drive the

pistols and I think you understand that these are
carbines that shoot single shots
rifles can shoot in burst (pistols with a burst do not count as a rifle, it seems)
large the weapon is a fat minigun grenade launcher (xs what else) the
most powerful barrel seems to be like a gauska appears like a 25 + lvl bonus to it comes from carbines + large weapons (the damage is so crazy it comes out something like 690

well, like everything I know

Z
ZeroL96 30.11.21

Well, I think it's better to fire a firearm because there are few cartridges on Energo in comparison with New Vegas, for example

A
Apolinariy85 30.11.21

Hand ship cannon, here is a great barrel)))