3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smaizy 30.11.21 12:01 am

Maximum possible damage to "Fat Man" (Fallout 4)

Found a video where a person has 1400 damage on it, how so?
It seems that even if you fully pump the skill for damage from heavy weapons (+ 100%), then it will be twice the standard damage of 460, but 1400 ...
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
smaizy 30.11.21

R
Rimases 30.11.21

smaizy
oh it's like a cheater in a cop, it seems not, but it seems to be, it
seems to have been burned, but it seems not (if you are cancer, if it is cancer)

n
nominar 30.11.21

He throws two bombs at once, then count yourself.

s
smaizy 30.11.21

nominar
What two bombs are you talking about? Even if it were so, it said that the weapon is legendary, that it releases two charges, and it seems like in the description the damage is not summed up, even if there are two charges.

R
RGC 30.11.21

smaizy
I'm not sure, but in my opinion the perk on explosives also affects the fat man, my usual fat man deals about 700 damage, although I did not swing heavy weapons

s
smaizy 30.11.21

RGC
Hmm, maybe you're right. It will be necessary to check, throw in a test point, when there is a lvlap

V
Verzor 30.11.21

Perhaps a modification. My level is not enough to check what can be put on it.

D
D3MONRED 30.11.21

Sonic778
It can only be converted into rockets

n
nominar 30.11.21

smaizy
I have the same, throws two bombs at once.
But this is all hnya, here's how, how not to think that if the helmet of the power armor is removed, then you will suffocate under water, but the development went the other way.))) 7 years of development.

A
Alllex236 30.11.21

smaizy
all the rules, this is done by perks, I have a heavy weapon for 4 loaded, perk for grenades and mines max, 68 lvl and 1895 damage from a fat man) 585 rocket launcher takes down

A
Alllex236 30.11.21

I just finished it, the max level of explosives and heavy weapons, as well as 69 lvl give 2107 damage from the fat man, I think that some of the parameters of the special also affect this indicator, probably strength, I will protest on the lvlap

Spoiler

G
GeniusAge 30.11.21

Well, xs, I have 1300 damage from a fat man at lvl 25 (difficulty survival). This one-shot shit is going to the swamp womb, and I have no idea what kind of apocalypse it will be if you buy "Big Boy" in DS.