3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaldanoff 30.11.21 12:01 am

Help with the quest: Witcher's Antiquities Bear School Equipment (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does everyone treat it like that? When you go into the ruins for armor you find and there at the end there is a lever that opens the exit, I twist this lever and nothing opens and you get stuck in this castle until you stop saving. There was version 1.10. It didn't play like that. Help who found out how
7 Comments
Sort by:
W
WTFCK 30.11.21

Kaldanoff
Everything was normal for me. I collected the full set without problems.

G
G.ru.ZD 30.11.21

There's a bug in the wall! In short, when you jump from a dungeon into a hole on the right wall, there is a bug with it, you have to jump into it there and fall through and turn up in the mountains near the sea!

A
AlexBlade95 30.11.21

already discussed a couple of days ago

K
Kaldanoff 30.11.21

Thank
you G.ru.ZD

H
Hellcrash 30.11.21

I had 2 times the lever worked, killed the spirits, took the rets out of the chest, the lever did not work, ran around the room looking for something else I forgot, and he came up and he opened the gate

G
Govorok 30.11.21

Indeed, he himself was stuck in this castle today. I got out only thanks to the method suggested by G.ru.ZD
But in this game, according to the assurances of many fanatics, there are no bugs.

I
IR0NH1DE 30.11.21

In general, I got out through the bug in the way described above, as soon as I fell into the hole in the chamber, turned to the right in the direction of the passage, went down from the ledge below, turned 90 degrees. to the left jumped into the wall and climbed under the textures, then went down to the water (it will be visible there), jumped into it, flew for 15 seconds and I was thrown onto the map with a quick transition, profit =)