3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 30.11.21 12:01 am

Is Rodia killing assholes or working for them? (Wasteland 2)

There was a task to save Rodia from the enslavers. But after talking with their leader, one gets the impression of a logical and competent person. Maybe you can somehow help them solve everything peacefully? Actually, does it make sense to work for the bandits and what will it lead to?
11 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilkus oldman 30.11.21

The work will have to otherwise not reveal the corrupt nature of Beatrice. It is only advisable to kill all three big guys before that. There will be a fight.

L
LaserDeath 30.11.21

In short, I did not work for them. I just failed. At the same time, Beatrice dumps into another village and Dante again becomes spiked with the mechanic. Everything is okay, the tower is repaired)

A
Andreyka_05 30.11.21

By the way, I wanted to know where Beatrice was leaving after talking with Dante and where to look for Virgil.

L
LaserDeath 30.11.21

Beatrice will be standing in the mayor's house taken over by assholes. Virgil is at the top of the map where the crater is along the path to the left. He can still bring a wild possum if there is a trainer.

A
Andreyka_05 30.11.21

Where to look for evidence of Beatrice's betrayal? Or do you need to complete quests for the Dukes?

L
Luddanik 30.11.21

So you have to work for the Dukes to find evidence? No other way?

O
Oxygen_woLF 30.11.21

the first 3-4 quests for idiots must be completed

S
Syco 30.11.21

Tell me how to fix the radio transmitter, I completed all the side quests, how to return Danten to the mechanic, I am tormented by vague doubts that it was not necessary to return his wife to him, and I would not be able to expose her.

s
sCard 30.11.21

Syco,
if it is still relevant, you can fix it yourself, the skill really needs a high one. I don’t know all the options with my wife, but
when you drive out the idiots, she leaves with the leader, so I exposed.

r
real_night_elf 30.11.21

sCard
How to drive them out? You either kill them or you kill them

s
sCard 30.11.21

real_night_elf
10 months have passed, I don't remember already.