3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SerqK 30.11.21 12:01 am

Miner's helmet bug (Fallout 4)

Has anyone encountered a similar bug? The flashlight is not on your forehead, but under your feet))
Spoiler
And how to fix it?
7 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 30.11.21

SerqK
Try to modify the lantern itself on the armored machine.

E
Eli 30.11.21

It's that Garry's Mod in Fallout 4 began.

S
SerqK 30.11.21

Hattack
I tried to modify the flashlight, I even reinstalled the game and started over again, it did not help. There was even a bug when a piece of meat grew into GG's body and in first-person mode, while squatting, covered almost the entire screen with a red spot, I had to load earlier)) Also, Preston Garvey does not go to me as a partner from the moment, when the quest to capture the fort appeared, perhaps because I did not take him with me before, and after the capture of the fort he does not even talk to me (karma is clear).

S
SerqK 30.11.21

I tried a bunch of saves and only one does not have this bug. But there is a female character and gone too far.

s
sCard 30.11.21

SerqK
about Preston - I don't know how this will affect later, but this method helped me: open the console, click on Preston and enter removefac 75d56

S
SerqK 30.11.21

sCard It
helped, thanks.

S
SerqK 30.11.21

Understood what the catch is. .Ini files in the save file are fucked up when entering a hidden room through the console or some other console commands. Removing the save file completely did not help. Only a backup of files from your old save, which was lying in the basket))