3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Harbinger 30.11.21 12:01 am

Runs only in windowed mode and crashes (Fallout 4)

The aspect ratio is 16: 9, I have already set bFull Screen = 1 in Fallout4Prefs.ini and in the steam folder and in My Games, and the resolution in the same rules is still only launched in the window. It also crashes at startup without an error, if you put the Russian language in the properties, everything works in English. Are there any solutions to these problems?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MuscleMuseum 30.11.21

Have you downloaded the russification of the text?

H
Harbinger 30.11.21

Well, yes

S
Sight Sindler 30.11.21

Same. What's with the Russian version, that with the English rushing only in the window ... We are waiting for patches.

A
Anton Miller 30.11.21

The situation is absolutely similar. I've already tried everything
nonsense

S
Sight Sindler 30.11.21

Besezda advises to enter the beta in the Steam settings. But it doesn't help me (

D
Dimon Pilipchuk 30.11.21

I conjured up here, started the game and came out in a small window. I googled, named the value bFull Screen = 1 and started crashing, changed it back, but below there are screen size values. bFull Screen = 0 we leave as it is, but we change the values ​​themselves so if you have, for example, 1280x1024 then set iSize H = 1024 iSize W = 1280 and it will just be a game in the window, I play at least while waiting for the settings for a full-screen game

a
amalva 30.11.21

poprobujte nastroit cherz launcher.mne pomoglo.

V
VuTanG 30.11.21

bTopMostWindow = 1 bMaximizeWindow = 1
What
helped me in the Fallout4Prefs.ini file bBorderless
= 1
bFull Screen = 0
iSize H = Height
iSize W = Width