3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
intellligent 30.11.21 12:01 am

High level castles (Fallout 4)

It would be necessary to create a list of locations where there are doors with high-level locks. I had to leave a lot of interesting places for later, because the skill has not been pumped yet. You can't remember everything. I wish I could make a list and, having pumped it, walk again where I could not climb before.
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Monster911 30.11.21

G
Garry3Fingers 30.11.21

Well, create and post on the forum, everything is in your hands.

R
Rimases 30.11.21

intellligent
1: locations * pumped *
2: is it not destiny to take a pen and a piece of paper and write down the locations where you have been and left for later or have you not yet written letters at school?

i
intellligent 30.11.21

Rimases
Well I meant to do it collectively, with spoilers behind that door. Maybe someone wrote this blog.

R
Rimases 30.11.21

intellligent
you can see the contents of the box without opening it is this not enough for you?

R
RGC 30.11.21

In safes I have NEVER found really cool, and even more unique barrels, in contrast to the previous parts. They usually contain simple supplies, just the higher the level of the castle, the more of this loot, all sorts of antiradina grenades and so on. So consider that you have not lost anything. Although I may be wrong, tk. far from still explored

M
Mercurionio 30.11.21

RGC
No, it's still there. In fact, it is better to go there at 40+ lvl, so that there are more cartridges. And so there is no sense in them. The gazebo, as usual, vomited for the game, this dibbled loot simply kills.
PS: it is especially pinning that smooth-bore pistols are lying around in the old army warehouses in the armory. Where do they come from there, eprst. The same weapon made of pipes, made on the knee of O_O.
In short, it is better to wait for the mods that will rule the loot. As was the case with Skyrim, where Dwemer hammers were found in the Nordic ruins -_-

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 30.11.21

Just download at once hacking terminals and locks, as well as the ability to upgrade upgrades for guns. These are the most important perks for me. Well, and also aqua-man / woman.

R
RGC 30.11.21

Mercurionio
Yes, there’s a problem with loot, thanks to legendary enemies, now it’s generally questionable profit from buying any "DESTROYER BIBS" for 15k, because the legendary radroach can drop a cooler item

M
Mercurionio 30.11.21

RGC
This is generally a legendary misunderstanding. You can kill this radroach with 2 blows with the stock. So into the furnace this system.

Y
Yushimitsy 30.11.21

You need to download first of all hacking and hacking.

i
intellligent 30.11.21

RGC
Interested in doors, not chests. Any entrances to the room with a chest.