3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrSpey 30.11.21 12:01 am

Chapter 4 Crash (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Guys. my skis do not go. or syrup left or I'm a fool. After completing the assignment to obtain Shenyabo, I go to find out what is wrong with the "Syrup". I go to the foundry, catching a crash, trying to play for Madama, a starting task, catching a crash. if anyone has good advice, solutions I will be grateful to infinity. well, or at least save saves after the 4th chapter. already on Codexe and 3DMe. result one
12 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vano Kudryashov 30.11.21

MrSpey
dude this is 1 patch, what do you want?

S
Snite_Poerti 30.11.21

Yes, chapter 4 is a complete crash, and no one answers as if everyone has already completed the game.

Y
YurOK29 30.11.21

MrSpey
I have exactly the same place, at the summer, crash ...

S
Syslik430 30.11.21

YurOK29
I have it in the same place, hell knows what it is connected with. We are waiting for patches, the problem for many, I think they will fix it

M
MattJerr 30.11.21

People, there is a solution, though add. the task "to remain invisible" will fail! We go into the foundry through the balcony and do not go down, do not go up the beams, but reach the fence and somehow agrim the target or security, then the target runs out of the foundry and calmly catch up with it. The very problem of the foundry for the game is that when you enter it, the game crashes!

a
artemko2012 30.11.21

Matthew_Darth
Thanks dude works !!!!! True, you need a lot of cartridges, but that's not the point, thank you very much !!!!

M
MattJerr 30.11.21

artemko2012
yes pzhlst, glad to help!

Z
Zaven margaryan 30.11.21

Give that save with chapter 4 finished please

a
aeze 30.11.21

Try to set the WINDOW MODE in the video settings to the Maximized window, it helped me from crashes.

R
Ryfargler 30.11.21

repack from khatab without abdeit all the rules.

Y
YurOK29 30.11.21

Matthew_Darth,
thanks helped), it's a pity that chests cannot be collected on it due to crashes (

u
uris6 30.11.21

When choosing a mission, a large escape box flies out. What to do?