3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LiarToday 30.11.21 12:11 am

Help with choosing a faction. (Fallout 4)

Please help me, I am going through the assignments of the institute, but the assignment of the subway is being reassigned to the assignment of the institute. Do I need to kill my father in the game? Which faction has more quests for? For which faction is more profitable, since I had a choice to tell the subway about the raid or not, but it seems that if I say, then relations with the institute will worsen, and on the other hand, the mood will worsen with the subway, if I don't tell them.
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
smbdsmoke 30.11.21

Minutemen, definitely.

A
Alllex236 30.11.21

LiarToday
in my opinion the best group is the BS, the institute does not understand why it creates artificial people, okay robots - they help a person, but why synths? for the whole game, no one said so about it, why artificial animals ??? The subway is also garbage toiling, erasing synth memory, why? just adding memories is not an option? then these synths become riders and bandits, why spend so much effort on rescuing robots from the "race"? Are they tired or do they feel like? other people would be saved, BS is also certainly not without sin,
Spoileruzh is better to seize an institute with its technologies than to blow up

p
people with a machine gun 30.11.21

Alllex236
1) Man is a perfect organism within the framework of the earth. He is the best worker / scout. This has been said more than once.
In addition, drugs need to be tested on someone, and so on. , do not kidnap the same people)
2) Erase. That they would consider themselves human.
3) Only one of them became a thug, and then, because of a glitch
4) YES, PANCAKE, THEY FEEL, IMAGINE, ABOUT THIS IS THE ENTIRE SUBJECT PICTURE EVERY MEETING NPC SPEAKS!
It seems that you have not delved into the plot at all, seriously.

v
vzglydizugla 30.11.21

people with a machine gun.
Well, yes, if you delve into the quest of at least the same Alliance, it will be no worse than the Baron (given that the GG is actually from the world before the war), only one thing interferes, clumsy selections and unemotional dialogues (well, their construction)

H
HEMI-427 30.11.21

Alllex236
BS are finished in this part, they don't give a damn about progress, they want to stupidly destroy the greatest and possibly the last place on earth where they produce something, really NEW, they just want to collect toasters and destroy unwanted ones. Why not just grab technology? Why blow up such a strategically important place as an institution? perhaps in this part the most complete elder

H
HEMI-427 30.11.21

if you cannot make a choice, then choose an institute. BS are downright fanatics, the subway is uproot, and for the institute there are future ones, synths are slaves. power can be said to be unlimited. Clean up the city and rebuild it? easy, just give the command. Medicines? please . Food ? even eat yourself.

A
Alllex236 30.11.21

I heard what the subway was saying, but I can't understand - how can an artificially created person feel? and all the same, the complete erasure of memory is only for the worse
HEMI-427
agrees BS is not ice here, but much better than the subway, for the institute I do not like the fact that they replace people, the same Warwick's farm, well, why? Why not just build another farm with so many resources?

p

Alllex236
It's simple - it's a fallout. And yes, take a look at the department of creating synths at the Institute, they are not just outwardly similar to people - they are practically people.
I also do not like such moments, but as the head of the Institute, I think it will be possible to change this. Refuse such methods.

H
HEMI-427 30.11.21

I think they make them with skin, because they need agents on the surface, for example, and being in the position of "FATHER" just share synths, with skin and, if necessary, indistinguishable from people

p

HEMI-427 I
also advise you to take a look at the process of creating Synths, they are not just "with skin"

H
HEMI-427 30.11.21

I know that they have a filling like a human, I just gave an example