3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edelweir 30.11.21 12:11 am

Problem: Character name contains invalid characters (Fallout 4)

Initially, everything was fine, then I installed this mod:

http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_newdialog_klassicheskij_vid_dialoga_v0_3_hotfix_upd-109919/

and when creating a new character, I could not enter a name for a long time, and when I entered, the keyboard stopped working. Now nothing helps, not even reinstalling the game. Initially, everything was fine. Does anyone know what to do?
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 30.11.21

Edelweir
Erase the files, so that the game will create them anew, no? Well, remove this modification altogether. And then, in the game, you can write a name only in Latin.

E
Edelweir 30.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
No, before installing the mod it wrote in Russian, everything was fine. Thanks for the advice, I'll try, accomplish your goal.

C
CEMENTATOR 30.11.21

Edelweyr
Initially, I could write only in the Latin alphabet. Then I don’t know.

S
Soma kruz 30.11.21

Well, judging by the title of the discussion (the character's name contains invalid characters), then the game simply does not perceive the characters, signs and Cyrillic in the name (at least for me it is accurate). So enter the name only in English (by the way, you can use spaces).
Well, if the problem appeared after the mod, then it is better to take it to the figs-> create a persian-> put the mod back.

m
maxim2010pg 30.11.21

The problem was initially, I wrote the name myself only from the fourth time, I don't know what it was.

E
Edelweir 30.11.21

In general, the problem is not fashion. Reinstalled the game completely again, now the game does not react at all after writing the name

E
Edelweir 30.11.21

That's it))) The problem was solved, thank you God))) In general, for those who still have this ... enter the name only in English (alas), and so that the keyboard does not hang later - rearrange the default language on the computer to English.
The problem, if anything, is described here:
http://sharkgame.ru/kak-ispravit-oshibki-vylety-problemy-s-grafikoj-v-igre-fallout-4.html
Item - fixing problems with the console.

J
Jeff-xxx 30.11.21

Edelweir
"enter the name only in English" - this should be taken as a rule (nickname in Windows is MANDATORY), the layout is in English. by default immediately after system installation.