3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TeMaLoLkA 30.11.21 12:11 am

Remove power armor frame (Fallout 4)

Guys ... there is a problem !!! When the raiders attacked my settlement, 1 of them put on my power armor !! Question-HOW TO REMOVE FRAME FROM IT?
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saito_Hadzime 30.11.21

The TeMaLoLkA
frame cannot be removed in any way, only the components

M
Morfine 30.11.21

TeMaLoLkA The
only thing I know about power armor is that SATELLITES need to press a button in the dialogs SPEAKING ---- Take off my power armor. Residents also seem to have such a function in the dialogue, it extends to the framework - alas, I don't know).

A
AT_Sagor 30.11.21

TeMaLoLkA
There was the same situation - N-th time passed and after another fast travel I found out that the power armor was left in the middle of the settlement. But still, I recommend that you boot before this incident and not let anyone else enjoy such powerful benefits - remove the nuclear unit and no one dares to run in power armor without your knowledge.

A
Adezart 30.11.21

There is
no way to remove TeMaLoLkA , but you can buy it from sellers.

s
sagittariu 30.11.21

In short,
1-use the resurrect command on a corpse in armor (it is advisable to be far away to avoid burning)
2-creep up behind the crash block (or use the console command to remove an item from the NPC's backpack (forgot the name))
3-nepys hatch out of the suit!

f
forkiller 30.11.21

Bring them some kind of armor, the simplest type of T-45, not pumped, and let them use it to their health. I did that. And from all his blocks he pulled

S
Seijura 30.11.21

Um ... I just walked up to him after the fight and pressed "E". He immediately got out of it.
For the future, take out the nuclear blocks and no one will steal your reservation. Throw it in the middle of the wasteland and nothing will happen to it.

T
ToXeNsiUs 30.11.21

The author, just forget about power booking. In this game, as in the previous ones, it is a useless piece of shit. At least in terms of protection from damage. The fiercest turd! And all because the implementation of this armor in the game is absurdly stupid. There are already eight sets of these canned food, and I think it will never reach them. And there are already so many nuclear blocks that even chew your ass.

M
MunchkiN 616 30.11.21

I somehow had a similar opportunity. I gave the raider the armor to ride, but he did not return it.
however the armor came back with the next spawn wave only without the battery but with all the attachments I removed. lul.
however, in the settlement, another wax armor left without a trace in an unknown direction and did not return.
so now, when I park them, in short, I unscrew the spark plugs from them, posons.

E
Evgen_82 30.11.21

TeMaLoLkA
Here I show you how to spawn a skeleton for power armor

G
Gutseen 30.11.21

MunchkiN 616
I turned a little bit here, maybe a bug or a nit.
Schaub said the NPC was wearing armor, but had removed the reactor before.
he put it on and ran on his route.

now I shove armor into a house without a ladder

S
Siromanto 30.11.21

TeMaLoLkA
Suppose you have a car, when you go out, do you lock the door with a key?
So why don't you take the nuclear unit from the armor when you leave the armor ???
On my 2nd floor, I placed all the armor in a complete set without nuclear units, they stand like that, they don't go anywhere.